Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me on my official opening day.

My name is Houston A.W. Knight and I’m a writer…I’ve been studying my craft for years and once it got to the point of entertaining family and friends I knew it was time to move on. I don’t want to be a writer any more. I want to be an Author, but to accomplish this I have to get published…that is my goal. That is my drive. This is my life. So if you live, eat, and breathe writing, like me, then walk beside me on my writer’s journey and I’ll share what I’ve learned with you.

My goal for this blog is to offer tips to improve your skills as a writer; reveal secrets on the craft and give you a glimpse into the world of a writer and one day soon a look into the world of an Author. I hope to have guest blogger’s, both published authors and unpublished writers come to share their insights as well. There will be contest and other things of interest soon, so please come back to see me.

HAWK

PRO Member of Romance Writer’s of America (RWA) and Tampa Area Romance Authors (TARA)

13 comments:

Anne-Marie Carroll said...

An awesome first post, darlin'. I can't wait to become a part of your blog.

Vicki said...

I love your post and welcome to the blog world. :D

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Anne-Marie, thank you! I couldn't have done it without you! xoxo

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sweet Vicki! Thank you for the kind welcome, and as with Anne-Marie... I couldn't have done it without you either! xoxox

Patricia W. said...

Hello Hawk! Vicki said to stop by and she's good people, so that makes you good people too.

Welcome to the world of blogging and warm wishes for your road to publication.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new blog Hawk!!!
Love the look
Laurie K

Cynthia Sherrick Mitchell said...

Welcome to blogging! Your page looks wonderful. Enjoy blogging. It's fun and challenging. :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Laurie,

Thank you for coming to visit. I'm planning lots of things to come for the site, so do check back.

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cynthia,

I'm so glad you came by to visit my new site. I'm excited about blogging, it's new to me but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I hope to have some great guest bloggers drop by soon!

Hawk

Christine said...

Hi Hawk!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I see yours is fairly new-I hope you have fun with it.

It's so exciting that you're dedicating yourself to becoming a published author. Best wishes to you. =)

Anonymous said...

You have made my day Hawk... congradulations, and I look forward to this journey.
Did you know; that the Hawk, never stands in the shadows...the Hawk soars the sky....as above so below, but never in the shadows.... just as your name you my dearest will soar the skys. I love the way you write. I've got my money down on you and it's a sure thing.
Love life
Jesuree

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Jesuree! You've made my day, as you always do. Your words are beautiful and have touched my soul and life forever.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Christine, thank you for the encouraging words. I hope you'll drop back to visit from time to time as I grow my posting.

Hawk