Friday, October 10, 2008

Herbs and Doctors

Where do you stand on Herbs and Doctors?

I was reading Jack Ritchason N.D. book called - The Little Herb Encyclopedia. I was amazed at what herbs can do for us, and wondering why our medical doctors don’t tell us we can use herbs to heal ourselves with little to no side effects.

Everyone knows ALOE VERA is good for sunburns but did you know it can heal radiation burns? Ritchason said Aloe is used world wide in treating the HIV virus, and can help with Eczema.

Simple CINNAMON can help with diarrhea and improve your digestion…I didn’t know this. Did you? Although’ I did hear my grandmother say if you sprinkle cinnamon on a cut it will heal it…this simple memory got me to thinking - what did our grandparents know about mother nature’s healing herbs that we don’t?

When did we forget and why did we forget what God has offered us?

Reishi, from what Jack Ritchason said, is excellent for those who suffer with Cancer, Aids and HIV….Now, I don’t know about you, but a statement like that makes me want to know more. If it’s good for those diseases then what else is it good for? And why haven’t our doctors told us about it?

Did you know an herb called Pau D’Arco can help those who suffer with Candida Albican, Herpes (both), Yeast Infections, and Immune Deficiency or Prostate problems? I didn’t….I do now thanks to Jack.

This book is full of wonderful information. It’s one I highly recommend you get and read…doesn’t mean you’ll stop going to your doctor… just means now you’ll go with more insight and be free to discuss what kind of medicine you really want to expose yourself to. It’s a book that gives you options.

So, tell me what you think and don't forget to share what other fabulous books you’ve read of late.

Hawk

4 comments:

Vicki said...

It's amazing what natural products can do for us. I think the problem lies in we live in such a fast, give it to me now, world, that we no longer take the time to study and find the things that will be more helpful to us.

You, on the other hand, are a wealth of information. :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Vicki!

Intelligent as I may sound - it really is Jack Ritchason who gets the credit...People would be amazed...if they only knew.

Hawk

Vicki said...

You've been given an award, check it out here

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I'm always amazed when I stumble over information on what healing properties are attributed to various herbs. If only I could keep track...

And thanks so much for your sweet words about my blog!