WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER BE DOING, OTHER THAN READING THIS BLOG, OF COURSE?
1) I’d rather be signing a contract for the sale of my futuristic book to a big publishing house. Then again it could happen – there’s still 17 hours left to go in this day – Publishers do work on Saturdays don’t they?
2) If I can’t do that then I’d rather be sweating it out in the humid jungles of Peru fighting (Rambo style) an unknown United State’s government source who is secretly hiding the last of the people from Mars in some mountainside cave, somewhere deep in the White Sands of New Mexico; the new area 51. Naturally I’d have to rescue them first. I hear they eat green slimy stuff – does anyone know where I can find it ‘cuz they’re getting mighty hungry.
3) Alright, how about I’d rather be back in my twenty year old body but with the brains (and confidence) I have now. That’s a good one, don’t you think? Man, I’d rule the male world like no woman ever has – move over Cleopatra!
4) It’s seven fifteen in the morning. I’ve been up since two – my brain if fried from writing, so I’d rather be in my overalls under my hubby’s car changing the oil. Yes, an ex-model with manicured nails can change oil in a car and enjoy doing it. Ever see VIVA Las Vegas?
5) O.k., I admit it – I’d rather be interviewing the devil himself on who will win this year’s election and other politics issues. ROTFLOL – Oh, come on, that was funny! O.K., give me a break, I’ve been up since two – my creative juices are dried out.
6) Oh, I know – I’d rather be … nope, I’d better not go there - O.K., before I get myself in trouble with the English again – where would you rather be?
Book Haul  - The last couple days the internet was down (it was terrible. LOL!) but I'm back. This haul is from the last two weeks. Happy Reading! *Review:* Wicked A...
1 day ago