Sunday, May 17, 2009

AND THE FINALIST ARE:

O.K., here is the list of names that will go into the hat to be drawn next Sunday to find out who wins “In Over Her Head”

Andrea Dickinson
Blodevedd
Danielle P
Dottie
Erin O’Riordan
Jill Lynn
Kathryneo
Liza
Nancy Luckhurst
Other Liza
Peadab

WooHoo to all of the above, they answered correctly…all the answers were B (even though I tried to trick you…most of you didn’t fall for it) };-/

O.K., next Sunday me handsome hubby will draw a name from the hat, so all of you be sure to return and find out who the lucky winner is. The winner will have one week to contact me at houstonawknight@tampabay.rr.com with her snail mail addie and how you’d like Judi to autograph your book. If after that time, no contact is made, another name from the list will be picked. Thanks for the fun week. It was great visiting and kidding around with you all!

Lea, Cecile, and Vicki, even though you didn’t get on the list for the drawing - you all picked me for Johann Goethe’s statement about dreams and I’m flattered you think I could write something so beautiful…so I’m giving you all a special award. Please find below and enjoy.


Johann Goethe Award - Dream Big.


This week's FRIENDHSIP AWARD goes to Sia! Who didn't join in the fun for the book drawing...but I know that little sweetie is out there!
{;-D


See you all next Sunday to see who will be the grand winner!
Hugs
Hawk

18 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

*fingers crossed*

:D

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Good Luck Dartlin' but I'm thinkin' ya' weren't surprised to see your name on the list!

LOL
Hugs
Hawk - I think I'll make a harder test next time...this one was way too easy!

Blodeuedd said...

Hehe, I knew some and some were easy to find. Well except that one you tried to trick us one. I got really confused by that one

Lea said...

HA!!!

Obviously your wonderful contest required more research on my part Hawk!!! lolololol

Congratulations winners and good luck in the finals. I will watch for Judy's book in any event - it looks very good.

Warm Regards
L

Vicki said...

Congrats to the finalist!! Hawk are you sure you didn't write the dream one...heehee, it sounded so like you and there is the dream book and dream box. :D

Cecile said...

Congrats to all the winners!! I am so excited for you all!!!

Thanks Houston... I will put that on my blog right away!!! Thanks. I tried.... =)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd!

LOL...You're bad! Peeking at the answers! Notty Notty!

O.K., I'm going to make a really hard one next time...So you'd better be watching! ;-)

I'm just kidding with you. It was fun! I always have so much fun with you girls!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Lea!

(((Hugs))) LOL...so it would seem...that's what Blodeuedd says anyway...better talk to her next time. LOL

I think all you girls are winners - I wish I could give you each a free book!

Cyber hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Vicki,

Teeheehee, maybe in another life....LOL. I always did like the name wolfgang! ;-)

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cecile!

I'm glad you liked the award... ;-) I wish each of you girls could win...I enjoy your visits and comments...I'll have to come up with another give away soon...and this time I want to see your name in my hat with Vicki's and LEA's!
Just rememebr to vist with Blodeuedd and get the answers first...she peeks you know... ;-D

It's been a lot of fun with you girls...I hope you'll all keep coming back and chat with me.

Cyber Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

ATTENTION!

Has anyone heard from SIA of late?

Let me know.

Hawk

Cecile said...

I will definitely be back Ms Hawk!!! I loved playing with you guys!!! I had a blast... and yea... I will be betting with Blodeuedd next time!!!!
Make sure you drop by my place this week... I am having a contest featuring Lynda Hilburn!!!

Judi Fennell said...

Hi Hawk!

I've heard from Sia - no worries. And congratulations to all the finalists!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Sorry Hawk. I would have, yes. Last weekend we were dealing with no electricity and having had a tornado go go through. Scary times.

You're such a sweetheart! Thank you for the friendship award. I'll post it sometime tomorrow.

Hugs,

~Sia~

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Judi!

Thanks sweetie - I was worried about her!

Did you see how many girls have their name in the hat! WOW! I need to get more books...how many did you say the publishers was printing? LOL

Hugs darlin'
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

SIA!!!!

OMG tornados!??? Is everyone and everything alright?

I know how frightening it can be when the hurricanes pass through here...So I can imagine your fear.
With tornados there is no time to prepare...least with a hurricane I can prepare for a week or more.

I'm thankful my house is built like a castle...strong. Several years past four hurricane's passed over our heads and I only had one shingle lift when other homes were losing trees, pool cages, cars and other parts of thier homes.
Not a fun thing to go through.

You're in my thoughts dear one!

Hugs
Hawk

Blodeuedd said...

Yes I do confess, I am a terrible at peeking it seems.
better stick with me next time while I peak around the web for answers, lol

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd - LOL!

hon, all I know is - I'm going to have you answer the next set of questions on my private e! lol

cyber
Hawk