Sunday, December 20, 2009

Did you ever wonder about angels?

Happy Holidays Everyone! This sexy Ms. Santa was given to me by Elaing8...she's an adorable angel I've been lucky enough to have found! Speaking of Angels...I've been blessed with several angels in my life and JennJ is another one - she thought me Mrs. Clause needed a Mr. Clause and gifted him to me. ;-)

I wouldn't have met either of these sweet angels above without the devil angel herself ~ CECILE! I adore you, you little devil! (everyone, notice her black wings???) But life wouldn't be any fun without her in it, now would it?
Now for the question of the week.

Because of my death experience, I've had people ask me...what’s it really like up there?

Well, it’s kind of like here, really. Everyone’s got something to do and jobs to fulfill. Take the arch angel. She got the highest position. Her job is to over see all the other angels and make sure heaven runs as it’s suppose to.

Then there’s the angel of blue. Her job is to take care of all the human’s who are feeling low or depressed at this time of year. She’ll visit; sprinkling your sleeping body with angel dust from heaven so you’ll wake with happiness in your soul.





Now this angel’s job is easy. She takes all the happy souls and guides them to fulfill their human goals. She creates situations for them to flourish in and succeed in life. She brings women the most precious gift of all…Children. She brings men their desires and grants them the abilities to be strong and loving men. She see our children grow up with morals and values that will last them while they are here. She brings LOVE, HONOR and RESPECT. A POWER to all who respect life here.



His job is to bring punishment to those who don’t follow the white angel’s rules of Love, Honor and Respect of thyself, and others, as well as both realities we live in. He will wreak havoc with all who dare not to take responsibility for their own actions.



Believe it or not, her job was created to keep human’s thinking. She’s the rebel angel and her job is to make us rebel against just accepting the rules and press them just a wee bit for our growth. She’s the one that makes us ask questions and wonder about what we’ve been told. God helps those who help themselves but they can’t do that if they don’t question things.

This little one was created to give us time and the ability to reflect. To know ourselves and the Gods in the heavens above us. Her job is to grant us hope and courage. Give us strength to carry on. She is the angel of Love. Love of self and others. Love of our realities and other worlds. Love in it’s purest form.



Ah, our Gray Angel. Her job is to balance our souls and the world. She’s here to see that human’s don’t fall too far to one side or the other in our belief systems. She’s here to keep our eyes and hearts open to all the differences the Gods have blessed upon this earth. It’s not an easy job.



Their job is to make sure humans know and understand LOVE. TRUE LOVE. True love isn’t always the flutter in the stomach feeling. Love takes work. Love takes a strong will and understanding. Love is a willingness to work through a situation and have both parties feel loved and love. To feel right about themselves when it’s done.


Her job is to be there in your time of need…whatever those needs may be. She's the busiest of all. She see to all the little things, as well as being there in desperate times when you cry for a loved one. Many think she isn’t there in their time of pain…but she is. She’s the one who guides you through the cloud of darkness to overcome your grief. She loves you.



Her job is to help the angel above. She gives the light you seek and answers your need to walk the path to home, or overcome a great physical loss or pain in the human world.


This is the angel of thought, and she's here to help you see your dreams come true. To help you find your goals and fulfill them.


Her job is to watch that you don’t step off the path of goodwill and truth. Respect of other and yourself.





Yap, we all know the angel of death BUT she’s also the angel that oversees our births. She's the mother of all children here on earth. She gives us life and she takes it from us…but only the Gods judges us.



Once you’ve taken the leap of returning home, this angel's job is to wash your steps. To clean your soul and give you back your inner light. God's light.



This is the warrior angel. She’s here to see you get safely to the gates of home.



Where this angel's

job is to see into your soul and decide if you’re ready to return. If not she’ll will turn you over to this angel
who will send you back to your life to fulfill your goals.



But if you are ready for home, the seeing angel will send you to this angel…..





who stands guard at the doorway to home. She will open the gates and welcome you with loving wings.

And this little one standing on the rock, will guide you to the cloud steps of home and to the last angel.



she'll welcome you HOME and give you your wings as you lift into a heavenly world we all know as home.




So be good this holiday season and every day that follows!

Hugs and love.


38 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lovely post with angels Hawk, that is sure a lot of angles.
happy Holidays hon!

Julianna Sage said...

Great post, Hawk. I loved the pics and descriptions. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd!

Hey Sweetie! LOL...oh there are more...heavens full of them! There's room for everyone that's for sure...so what color are your wings?

xoxox
Hawk and Merry Christmas to you hon!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Julianna,

Hey honey...Glad you like the article...it was fun to do...specially this time of year.

See you soon!
Hugs
Hawk

Pixie said...

Great article, Hawk. And beautiful pics. Certainly gives you room for thought. Have a great holiday season.

Leontine said...

I love angels and as I am fond of working with tarot I had a deck of angelic tarot too. I am particular to Archangel Raphael, Metatron and Uriel.

But to get back to earth, I sincerely believe that people come by in your life when you need them the most and they just have secret wings. My mother always says God doesn't give you anything you can't handle which I believe to be true but I cherish those supportive wings along the way that make it more bearable :)

I'm I flashing you all my serious side?

Anyway, the angel who really impressed me in books was Nalini Singh's Angels' Blood - Raphael, Singh vividly describes his wings and the dust as an aphrodisiac *thud*

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Pixie!

Hey girl! Glad you liked me angels. They are pretty aren't they?

Now which angel is most like you?

;-) Tehehe didn't think I'd ask did ya'?

Love
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Leontine,

Ah, you work the cards? Angel cards? Oh, contact me on my private e!
houstonawknight@tampabay.rr.com

I want to ask you something. And no, it's not what you're thinking.
:-)

I'm glad you liked me angels...I thought they were pretty...this post just seem to fit this time of year...and the way me thoughts are going.

I love the fun girl in your darlin...but it's nice to see inside you too. So when you come here...I'll take either side you want to share that day with me and the sisterhood! Because you're beautiful inside and out!

Happy Holidays, me dear.
Hawk

Cecile said...

Oh wow, this is an absolute wonderful post Hawk!!! I knew we had angels in our lives, I just did not know that we had so many... You are asking what color are we, I guess I am made up of a bunch angels... I say this not to be conceit of myself, but I truly believe in my heart and soul, that that is why I am here on Earth. I have brought the one treasure God has truly wanted from in this world, my daughter. And besides raising her, I believe He put me here... to just be here for others. I am the giver of myself. I give till I have nothing left to give. I am here to bring a smile to someone who is just feeling yuck, I am here to make someone laugh, even if it is at me! I am here to just touch someone and tell them that it is going to be okay and truly mean it. And yes, for those reading this... I truly do believe that is my purpose in life. I am the person I would love to see in another person. The person that says thank you for holding the door open. The person who actually helps the little old lady into her car. The way we treat people comes back around 10 folds... upon us or against us. Didn't mean to make this long and winded... sorry... Shutting up now, lol!!!
I hope you have a great day today honey!!! ((hugs to you))

Cecile said...

By the way, Leontine, I never know Angel cards exist, that is cool. See, we learn something new everyday!

Marissa said...

I love your post and the pics! I love Angels, just came back from a visit to England and bought a little cristal guardian angel for my mom to keep her safe and healthy. Your post got me thinking...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you Hawk!

Helen Hardt said...

What a lovely post for this time of year -- I enjoyed every word ;).

Helen

Houston A.W. Knight said...

My Sweet Cecile,

After getting to know you as I have...I have to agree with you. You are an angel the Gods have put here for the rest of us to appreciate the kindness you bring into our lives.

My twin is so much like you that way...I love you both. And thou' I tease you about having black wings...I really think you've the multi-colored ones.

Many hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Helen!

Hey Sweetie! I'm so glad you enjoyed the article and liked my angels. I thought it would be a nice post for this week...get us all into the mood of the holiday...a Christmas spirit.

May yours be awesome and full of joy!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Marissa,

OMG...England! At this time of year??? It had to be COLD!

Oh...a crystal (Irish crystal, right?) angel for your mom...I'll bet it's beautiful...isn't it odd how things synchronize themselves?

I have to say...thank you for the compliment. To say my writing made you think says I did what I intended to do and that means I reached you. xoxoxo

Happy holidays with many hugs

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cecile...yes, angel cards are around, me twin said she had some as well.

Merry Christmas sweetie!
Hawk

ErotRomReader (Janna) said...

Hi Hawk,
This is a lovely post! I believe there are angels yes... and some of them even have a human shape I believe! I heart your True Love angel the most! She can make the world a better place by doing her job that well, and I think she could use a little help from us humans too :)
And Cecile touched me deeply with her positive and heart warming approach of life! She's such a sweetheart! An angel indeed!
Happy Holidays!
hugs,
Janna

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG Janna,

I agree with you about Cecile...a true angel that girl is. A golden heart, she has.

Glad you liked the post...and believe it or not...My sister's friend was driving home one day and looked up into the sky and she made her hubby stop the car so she could take pictures of the clouds...within the clouds she saw angels, and when she developed the film by the Gods - they were human looking with big wings...
for real!

I would have posted the photo here for you to see for yourself BUT I gave the picture to a boy who really needed it...he'd tried to kill himself...it was my way to show him he had to find the strength to believe.
So I no longer have the photo.

But trust me, there was no doubt as to what you were looking at. They were angels...

When I use to tell people about the photo...they'd shake there heads but when they saw the pictures they were always shocked. They would always say "I thought I'd see clouds that if your looked hard you might kind of see an angel shape...but, these are real angels!"
What they saw were very clear pictures of angels in the sky. You could almost make out their faces....that's how clear the angels were.

Nothing more amazing than our very own worlds is there?

Hugs
Hawk

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Hi Hawk!

Lovely angel post! I loved you angel pics, such lovely sentiments. Angels do truly watch out for us and those we love, and when the time comes, those we leave behind.

Have a great Holiday sweetie!!

(((hugs)))

Dottie :)

Carol Henry said...

Hawk. what a lovely post. And to finally learn all about their duties to us humans. And, yes, I do believe there are many angels out there in our time of need, many of whom take on human form. And like Cecile, to return these angel's 'kisses' by helping others in their time of need is something I try to do often. May all the angels surround all of you, protect all of you, and give you just what you need when you need it most. Happy Holidays.

ErotRomReader (Janna) said...

That's an amazing story, Hawk! I guess the photo was taken before digital cameras became standard... ;) But I don't need proof, I believe you anyhow :)
Thanks for sharing this special experience!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Dottie! ((((HUGS))))

Hey Girl Happy Holidays to you... Ah, love the new button! Tink looks so cute!

I'm glad you liked the post. It's nice to know somebody's watching over us crazy humans. LOL

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Carol!

Oh thank you hon for the Family News Letter - loved the pics! Oh MY GOD...I couldn't believe the cookies!!! They looked soooo good...are those in the cookbook I got?

Yes, I agree with you...Cecile's got it right. She's a little sweetie, she is. (HUGS)

Have a Merry Christmas!
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Janna!

LOL...I guess you're too young to remember how it was back in the 70's and
80's ...when there were no cell phones, digital cameras or computers.

But I kid you not...they were real and you could SEE them very clearly.

Hugs
Hawk

Yvonne said...

Great post! Sorry I haven't been around more...I'm trying to do better, but things are crazy.

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Yvonne,

hey hon...I so understand, the holidays make for busy times.

hugs, glad you made it by!

Hawk

JennJ said...

Hey girl great post I'm so behind on all my blog hopping. But I do want to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! BIG HUGS

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Jenn...

I hear you on the time and blog hopping...hard to get it all done this time of year for sure.

Oh hon...Merry Christmas to you too...I know you and Cecile made my Christmas this year! I love ya' both!

Big hugs
Hawk

Cecile said...

You are too much Hawk!
Ms. Carol... I am just doing what I hope other people do... just take care of each other. My motto: Treat people like you would like to be treated!
Hawk, you are a precious person to me my dear! Your friendship has become a treasure!!
That is what friends are - angels! I know that is why God created us... He knew that we all need someone to lean on... So, we are here!!!
I am not sure who will be around the blog land with Christmas upon us....
SO to all of Hawk followers.... If you come here enough you know me...

(((((Hugs to everyone))))) And from my heart & family to yours - have a very blessed, Merry Christmas!!!!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO ALL!

Hawk

M.V.Freeman said...

Hawk!!
I am thinking of you!
Did do the Meme, I had to post it on my Facebook ...does that count??

May today be reverently filled with joy.

M.V.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

M.V.,

Hey hon...Merry Christmas!

Yes...I'll let FB count!
;-)

Hugs
Hawk

Erotic Horizon said...

Happy holidays hon...

E.H>

Houston A.W. Knight said...

EH!

(((((HUGS)))))

Thank ya' sweetie! Happy Holidays to you even if they're wished a wee bit late....Yesterday, for the first time in a very long time, I took off and spent the day with my hero!

I had an awesome holiday.

I hope you did too!
Hugs
Hawk

prashant said...

Lovely post with angels Hawk, that is sure a lot of angles.

Make website india

Vicki said...

I'm a little late, but I'm still wishing everyone a wonderful holiday and a blessed New Year.

Hawk, did you get my card? So glad you had a wonderful day with your hero, you both are awesome!

Miss you bunches!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Vicki...a card? No I didn't, but I'm not surprised...the mail up here isn't that reliable...And you're not the first to ask me that this year...so I guess the postman is on vacation.

Vicki said...

Aw Hawk, that's not good. Not just my card, but others as well. Maybe you'll get it this week. I made it just for you and your hero. :)