Sunday, May 30, 2010

Did you know that?


2010: An article in Life Extension Magazine revealed, Scientists can now Reverse Aging!

It’s true; Genetic Engineers have found a way to transport human cells back to their starting point! This Stem Cell research works by using what they called an Immortal Cell. Apparently at the very beginning of the human race…man had cells that were Immortal. Guess that would explain and make more believable the story of Adam and Eve and his living to be the ripe old age of 930 years.

It would seem from my research all men, not just Adam, lived into that age range. Methuselah lived to be 969 years old!
{8-O OMG!
To live that long you'd better have a GREAT hobby.

From what I can dig up ( {;-D Sorry about the pun)…it would seem it was the Deluge that changed human DNA. Man seemed to suddenly only be able to live 148 to 205 years of age. That's less than 1/4 to an 1/8 of the life span! All of a sudden! WOW! What happened during this Deluge that made this change to man's cells? And it became even shorter (120 years) for man by the time of Moses.

Then another DNA change happened again, around the time of Joshua’s death (at 110 years of age). This was about the time of the JUDGES. For those of you who don’t know about them; they, the “JUDGES”, were considered special deliverers to man, and with them, humans abruptly became mortal. Living very short lives…the same we live today.

There’s a long scientific explanation about our primordial cells, but I won’t bore you with the science talk…to explain it in laymen terms - our scientists have discovered how to make man young again and live for a very long time….if not forever.

The best I can explain it is; they do this by reversing our Germ-line. They use our Genes (immortal reproductive (germ) cells) and establish them into mortal (somatic) cells. These genes then reset our human cellular aging clock cells, renewing their abilities, becoming any and all human cell types that will restore our youth and stop our aging. The embryonic (stem) cells discovery has opened the door to our immortality!

Now…how many of you really want to live an Immortal life?

Just wondering ;-D
Hugs

18 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I am here first as promised :D But I do think you have started to post these earlier ;)

Live that long, no way! That would only mean we would have to work 800 years of our lives and no thanks!

Jes' Mystical Treasures said...

I'm with Boldeuedd, no thank you. This life has been long enough for me. I can't understand why one would want to live this long or some who wish to live for ever.
Guess I'm a fast shopper, I'm in and get as much as I can without to much time and then I'm out of here just as fast.
Each to their own I guess.
I don't know about you Sis, but I don't want to hang around that long.

Great post be back soon
Hugs
Jes

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Gosh dang it...I'm having nothing but troubles with the computer of later.

I'm sorry for all who got the post from me to Blodeuedd under Druantia's name...I was helping Druantia post some awards Jes gave her - to her blog (troubles there too) and forgot to sign out from her site.

Sorry Druantia that's why you couldn't get back into to your blog!

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

I did this post earlier?

LOL, it is a long life to live but working until you're 800 years old would be like working to 65 today.

Only good thing about that is...you'll look young when you die. LOL

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Jes'

LOL, I'm with you...I'm the kind of person who gets in, gets the job done and then I'm out.

Hugs
Hawk

Cheyenne said...

I am actually 733 years old! Not bad! The first 200 are the worst! I mean really, what thehell was I supposed to do, I got to 180 and well, all the women were after me! So now at 733 they dont want to know! The only thing I can think of is this! As I get older something goes? I still dont know what it is!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Chey!

ROTFLOL...you always make me laugh!

So...what you're saying is the times are changing back around... so we'll all live very long lives again...LOL, guess I better think of some more blog posts...LOL

Hugs glad OH is better!
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Call me skeptical, but I think there's a big clue in the title of the magazine. Why, I've never heard such hooey in all my six hundred and ninety eight years. (Which, incidentally, makes me something of a spring chicken next to Cheyenne.)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Spring Chicken!

MR. V!

I hate to tell you...but the article is true...they can do this now...stem cell research has done quite lot when it comes to understand the human DNA structure. And in this understanding man can do more to extend life on this planet...can't say I think this is a good idea, but it can be done.

To me...this discovery made the life of Adam and Eve, Cain, Abel, Seth, Enoch, Irad and the others more believable.

I tend to be an egg head...I need a scientific explanation to understand how some things happen. Living 900 years...I want to understand how and why and this article showed me how it was possible.

hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Well, OK Egghead, if it makes you happy, then I'm happy.

Yours truly

A happy spring chicken called Valance

Houston A.W. Knight said...

O..K., Spring chicken...
then we're both happy!

LOL

Hugs
Hawk

M.V.Freeman said...

Hi Hawk!
I know its been a very long time, I've been working on a contest entry which I finally sent out! LOL

And as physically living forever...Nah, I'm not wanting to do that. I don't even want to see 80. That's just my own feeling.

Now, I have to go off and work on revisions....

Have a lovely day....

M.V.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

M.V.!!

Hugs and good luck on the contest...

I think most of us will agree with you about how long we really want to be here. LOL

Hugs Babe and let me know when you bring home the win in that contest!

xoxoxox
Hawk

M.V.Freeman said...

Oooh, thank you Hawk,

I really appreciate those good wishes.

It's always a leap in the dark to enter the contest. I am not even going to hope at this point..just keep writing.

Which I hope you are? *raised eyebrow*

Hugs!

M.V.

Liza said...

I really don't think I want to live in the 900 year range. Thinking maybe our genes/cells knew what they were doing by shortening the human lifespan.

Lori Sanders-Foley said...

One life to another. they all apparently run together, for me. Two important questions come to mind...is the quality of life worth the scientific capability?...and do I get my senior discount for the whole 900 years? :-)

Natascha / Ashleagh said...

hahahaha omg I wouldn't want to see what I look like when I'm 900 years old to be honest. Looking at the elderly living these days, I think I would have shrunken down to 2ft tall and wrinkled like a good shaped sharpei-dog mwaohahahaha. But in all fairness if i were to live up to 900 years and aging in the timeline we age now up to let's say 90's I wouldn't mind as long as my hubby to be will do the same!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Houston--I'd loe to be immortal as long I was young and thin(ner) again. And everyone I loved was immortal too...

I have a blog award for you over at my blog. :)