Sunday, August 29, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHANGE!

BIG CHANGES ARE COMING SOON HERE AT HOUSTON A.W. KNIGHT’S PLACE!

Yes, that’s right…just what I said – CHANGE.

Yap, that word CHANGE most people dread hearing, but I don’t. I like change. I’m excited about it and happy to announce I’m changing from posting once a week to four posts a week!

Oh stop your groaning…no, I won’t ask you to read four of my post in one week…I’ve heard some of you complain that some of my Sunday post’s make your brains hurt. So, I devised a better plan!

I’ve been blessed enough to have had my best friend Cecile step up and be willing to play over here once a week. Well, me heart was pounding like a humming birds wings in excitement at that news and then Cecile nearly gave me a heart attack when she said she’d bring Elaing8 with her to play!

OMG! See…I knew you’d all react the same! Good gosh almighty…me hearts still not pumping right yet.

So…just so you all know what we girls have cooked up for your pleasure, here is our NEW SCHEDULE.

We kick off the week with:

1) ROMANTIC SUNDAYS – I’ll post pictures of romance and as is me nature to do - post a thought filled question.
2) MOONY MONDAYSELAING8 will be doing this one! *G* Yes…ELAING8 and you can guess from the title what you’ll be getting to turn your Monday Blues into Magnificent Mondays from here on out! ;-) BTW – Moony Monday’s rating will be ADULT CONTENT. NO CHILDREN or anyone under 18 allowed.
3) WEDNESDAY’S QUESTION – I’ll be posting my regular posts of interest…with an array of topics. It’ll be safe for all to come and play…we’ll need to cool off from Monday and prepare for Friday.
4) SMUTTY FRIDAYSCECILE will be doing HOT book reviews HERE! Telling us about erotica, romance and whatever else her little heart desires for that Friday. The rest of the week you can find her wonderful book reviews and hot topics over at her place All I Want And More

This CHANGE will all start on September 3rd with Wednesday’s Question! We hope you will like the change and enjoy visiting us throughout the week! I’m not just on Sundays any more!

So, what do you think?

Hugs from
Hawk, Cecile, and Elaing8

33 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, your posts sure can make a poor little brain hurt sometimes ;) Of awesomeness.

Looking forward to see how teh week goes

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blod!

OMG...you're back in first place! WooHoo...I got so use to seeing you there it never looked right when you weren't...I got spoiled! ;-)

Ah...hurt of awesomeness...
(((HUGS))) you're so sweet! Thank you honey. I try to entertain and make a smile happen as much as possible!

I'm excited about Cecile and Elaing8 joining me here! Can't wait to see what you think!

Hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Holy Moley, it'll be like a coven over here.

(And the word verification is 'salempil')

Houston A.W. Knight said...

ROTFLOL Valance...and you'll fit right in because we all know you know how to tickle a girl's fancy! ;-)

Welcome to the salempil coven! ;-D

Hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Objection, Your Honor - I never went anywhere near her fancy.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh, but your honor...I have a witness that says he did!

;-)

*G* Mr. Valance!

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Hawk

You'll be busier....

Have fun

Dottie :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Dottie!

Yes, but with me girls help we all should have some great fun!

hugs
Hawk

Cecile said...

Hey Hawk! Thanks for allowing me and Elaing8 to come and play at your place! We are going to have so much fun!
Hugs to you.. and I will be in touch soon!

Kracken said...

I can't wait! I think Mr. V may be a tad right. I reckon it will be a hen fest over here but YAHOO looking forward to it!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken!

Yap...and you'll be right there with us!

LOL

It's all in fun and enjoying the little things in life!

Hugs darlin'
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cecile~!

HUGS....big tight hugs!

I adore you girl it's time to party! And I'm sure Elaing will start this party off with a ...

*g*
Hawk

elaing8 said...

heehee**rubs hands together and snickers**
This is gonna be so much fun :D
Thanks for letting me come over and having faith in me.And thanks to Cecile for suggesting me to help out. I promise to behave...........sort of. LOL

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaing!

OMG honey...thank you for loving me through all my nervousness...on again off again...both you and Cecile are sweethearts.

I can't tell you how happy this makes me...to have you join me and Cecile. Yeah, nervous too but happy...I got me two girls to party with every week!

It's going to be TNT... DYNAMITE!

super hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG...I missed Elaing was rubbing her hands together!

{{8-O OMG...Cecile!!!!!!

Redd said...

Wicked kewl...can't wait,H!

Hilda said...

oh but it's a good ol' pain in the brain ;)

the new schedule sounds awesome hun! I'll be glad to be coming over more often

hugs

Hilda

M.V.Freeman said...

I think that will be lovely Hawk, you know when you create with others wonderful things happen!

I'll do my best to stop by when I can...!

Hugs
M.V.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

M.V.,

Big big hugs! You stay away too long young lady...I miss you!

Yes, with these to devilish girls I expect to have a lot of trouble...
ops...I mean... have a lot of good times here. LOL

All kidding aside...These two wonderful ladies will add a wee bit of spice to this site...it's just what the place needed!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hilda!

Hey sweetie! Oh I'm so glad to hear that...we've missed your comments while you were away!

And seeing your pretty little face here more often is going to be a plus!

HUGS
Hawk

Kracken said...

I think I might have some blushins coming on!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken (((HUGS)))

Well I should certainly hope so...if we do our jobs right... you'll be red faced!

ROTFLOL
Hawk

JJ Cocker said...

Me finks I'll get meself into too much trouble playing over here! Although, could do wiv some help getting the romance back into me life, not to mention a bit of the other!

JJ Cocker said...

Me finks I'll get meself into too much trouble playing over here! Although, could do wiv some help getting the romance back into me life, not to mention a bit of the other!

lonewolf said...

Sounds busy, but all you women in the same place is gonna be hot. You might need to warn people visiting that they'll need a glass of water and some way to fan themselves. *smiles*

Um, I have an award for you. You can come on over and get it when youc an.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

J.J.,

Girl I expect to see you here! Cecile, Elaine and I can't party alone...

stick with us...we'll get you hooked up with some sexy guys...check Moony Mondays out for eye candy and give us an idea of what you're looking for!

Big hugs sweetie
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Lonewolf!

Ah, a lady of nature like meself...welcome, and I have to say after visiting your place...what an awesome blog you have! OMG! It's a sexy one too so you should feel right at home with us girls...welcome! It wonderful having you join us!

I took your button - hope you don't mind...I'll get it posted soon.

Thank you for the award! I'll post the rules and such soon!

Big welcome hugs
Hawk

Cherry said...

Just dropping by and have a little nosey... Wow! Sounds like things are going to get even more interesting around here :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Cool! It looks like some fun additions....and a little sizzle...

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cherry!

Yap, Miss Smutty Hussy and Elaing8...put these two girls together and there's no doubt trouble will stir!
OH but what fun we'll have!

Glad you dropped by, sweetie! See ya' soon!

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sharon!

Hi Honey! LOL...yap double trouble will be happening over here...the "bad" girls are in town!

Dang, I wish I was as good at being "Bad" as they are!
These girl's know how to have fun! They know how to make me laugh and smile...it's all good and yes, we will be having a lot to sizzle over!

Hugs
Hawk

Lorelei Confer said...

The changes sound terrific, Hawk and somthingI will defnitely be comin gback fr more.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Lorelei,

Good to hear from you hon!

Yes, I think the change will be fab! I'm excited about it!

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Hugs
Hawk