Friday, September 17, 2010

Fleshly Friday with Smutty Cecile

Thank gosh it is Friday... Who is with me on this one...

So, I figured I would give you something to look forward...
May your hubs, bf, wife, gf... whatever...
Is waiting for you at home..
Waiting for you to come hone,
take off your shoes...
head to the bedroom to change your clothes...
You open the door....
Surprise....
they are waiting for you...
On the bed you go....


Happy Fleshly Friday you all!


And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature


9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Yup smutty Cecile is back ;)
Bf is actually home today, hm

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Well, this has made my Friday...I plan to do just that! Thanks Sweetie!

Hawk

Leontine said...

For some reason I'm hearing the squeak of the bedsprings LOL

Cecile said...

Heee heeee.... Well Blodeuedd, then maybe you should take great advantage of bf being home today!!!

Hawk, hey honey! Ohhh you wicked woman! Thanks for letting me come over and play!! **big grins**

Leontine! Hey honey!! Ohh I am sure it will be more than bed springs we will hear!!!
Hope you ladies have a great weekend! Hugs to you all!!

A man called Valance said...

'they are waiting for you...'

It'd be a hell of a shock to find those two on my bed when I got home. I hope I'd have the presence of mind to thank the fella before I threw him out.

Oscar said...

This is a lot better than Moony Monday!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar,

Well, I'm pleased you like Fleshy Fridays...but you might have to still visit on MM's just to catch a smooth female now and then!

;-)

Hugs
Hawk

Janna (ErotRomReader) said...

I'm enjoying my weekend very much! :) I hope you're having as much fun as you're wishing us, hon! xoxo

JennJ said...

THUD great photo sorry I was so late on it but its' a great one!!!!!!!