Friday, September 10, 2010

Freaking Hot Find Friday!!!!

“Wicked Bad” by R. G. Alexander

Read An Excerpt Online
Genre: ,

ISBN: 978-1-60928-190-8
Length: Novella
Price: 3.50
Publication Date: September 14, 2010
Cover art by Kanaxa

It’s a bumpy ride to dirtily ever after…

Wicked ³, Book 2

Harrison Jennera Abbot was born with a silver broomstick in her hand. Heiress to a Magian dynasty. Good witch extraordinaire. She’s sick of it. She longs to be human, normal like her friend Callie. Or, uh, as normal as Callie ever gets.

She thought running away would be an adventure, but three months playing human has given her a new point of view. Just as she’s ready to return home, though, the real adventure begins. In short order, she’s attacked, saved, kidnapped…and seduced.

Jacob and Ric are convinced that Harrison is the destined third of their triad—if they can convince her they won’t use her as a sexual chew toy, or a social stepping stone. Before they can make her beg for the match, though, she needs to know the truth about who tried to kill her. And why her brother keeps sending her cryptic psychic messages.

Hard as it might be on their Magian male pride, they might have to let her go…trusting that in the end, she’ll choose them.

Warning: Contains an accidental orgasm, crimes of passion, sentient ropes, and powerful witches being magically delicious. Oh, and a charmed shower that only lives to please you.

I obtained the above information from Samhain Publishing.
To read an excerpt of this book... please go -->> here.

And if you want to see book one, please go -->> here.



And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature


9 comments:

Cecile said...

I can't wait for these books!!!!
Hope you had a good day yesterday and a great one today! Hugs!!!

Blodeuedd said...

Haha oh Samhain, that accidental orgasm thing cracked me up :=)

elaing8 said...

This sounds really good. The book pimp is at it again.lol. Adding these to my TBR list.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Freaking Hot is right...the book sounds awesome!

I had to LOL right along with Blodeuedd!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Hugs
Hawk

Kracken said...

I would like to be a Jacob and Ric sandwich!

Cecile said...

Hey Ladies! I am glad that you could make it! I found these books and thought I would share... You know cuz I love to share my smut!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Kracken!

Give Cecile a minute and she'll make that sandwich happen! *G*

Hugs
Hawk

JJ Cocker said...

More hot guys... Thanks, Hawk. Not sure I could ever read one of these books, to be honest... Me finks I'd be too busy drooling over the cover boys!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

J.J.!

Hey Sweetie...don't thank me for the hot guys...this was Cecile's post...

She the one who has the time to read books...I only write them...well, I don't write the books Cecile reads...

I write Paranormal, fantasy and a western...all romance with hot sex scenes but don't cross over the line into the erotica side....

Cecile's reading the erotic...that's why I enjoy her book reviews all week long on her blog site...check out her button to find her site
"All I want and More."

I enjoy it 'cuz get to see into a world I don't write about...her reviews are so alive with description and she's so good at telling you the plot without giving the endings away...

As for the men...oh gosh I've had to go back two or three time because I get side-tracked and forget to read the review...I'm so stuck on the covers or eye candy!

Ah, such a wonderful place to go and get lost though! *G*

Hugs
Hawk