Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Hussy!

Yep... You read right....

Happy Birthday to me...

Well, actually My Birthday is not till tomorrow....
((October 30th))
(And so is Amy C from Romance Book Wyrm)

But since I will be away this weekend....
I wanted to leave you with a few things...

I, The Smutty Hussy Cecile will turn...

but I will always feel...

And if the cake is not enough to share.....
I made sure you ladies had some drinks....


And of course what is a smutty hussy's birthday without some..... Candy!

Yeah, he is waiting for me...
But in the mean time.... It is...

And not to leave the guys out... and so every one knows.... She may be waiting too...
Or better yet, I am hoping that is how I look for my birthday!
Wicked Smiles!

Happy Halloween to everyone as well!!!!
Thanks for coming over on my Fridays!!!

And remember... Keep it dirty, smutty and hussy!
post  signature



9 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cecile!

Let me be the first to wish you a wonderful and very Happy Birthday!

Big hugs and kisses sweetie! Have a grand time!

And I've seen your halloween out fit so I know that's exactly how you're going to look on your special day!

Be Happy and Enjoy the party! I'll be thinking of you! And have a big bite of that cake for me! Yummy.

Hugs
Hawk

Blodeuedd said...

Happy birthday to my favourite smutty hussy :D

elaing8 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd sing happy birthday but I'm afraid I'd bring down the internet :)

I know you will have a fantastic time this weekend.Don't behave too much**evil laughter**

hugs,
Elaine

Patti (Book Addict) said...

Happy Birthday Cecile! Have a great weekend!!!

Oscar said...

Since you included the men in on this, I must wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and I'd be rushing, speeding, jetting home if the lady in the picture were an indication of what's waiting for me! Have a musky hussy weekend!

Julianne said...

Happy birthday, Cecil! I hope that weekend away includes a hot traveling) ahem partner. ;) *big huge hugs*
Julianne

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday!

Erotic Horizon said...

Happy belated hon...

You are too cute with your age ... I'll always think of you as 29...

Hope you had a grand day..

E.H>

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Thank you guys for coming to visit!!! And sending me the wishes! I can not tell you enough how much it means to me! And I had an absolute blast for my birthday!