Sunday, October 17, 2010

Romantic Sunday's Vacation

This Sunday I want you to share with me your most romantic vacation...where was it and what made it romantic?
As you can see from the picture above...mine was in Key West at sun set. What made it romantic was sharing this one moment in time with my husband. It was a moment just between us.
It was the first time in a very long time that I wasn't thinking of writing and all the business that goes hand and hand with the job. I had no thoughts of anything... but him.


2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

We have never been on a romantic vacation..but, out first "trip". We went out to the island where he is from. We listened to the new Coldplay he had gotten me. We went on this nature hike, and held hands for the first time later that night .)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blod,

Well a trip is like a mini vacation...and yours sounds like it was a romantic one in deed. The "first" touch, glance, kiss, hug...are always ones for the memory book aren't they.

Thanks for Sharing this romantic Sunday with me!

Hugs
Hawk