Friday, October 8, 2010

Story time from The Smutty Hussy... Part 1

A Night To Never Forget....


Caleb was dressed to the hilt in his black slacks, gray shirt and purple tie. He knew Ceila's favorite color was purple. Tonight was her birthday and he'd planned a special evening at her favorite restaurant. Tonight was all about her. He loved to shower her with attention and affection. She deserved it, she appreciated it.

Ceila opened the door and his jaw nearly dropped. She was dressed in a sexy black skirt and pink blouse, with the top three buttons left undone, revealing her tantalizing cleavage. The killer high heels she knew turned him on, just one more things about her that made their relationship special. He let out a deep breath and gave her a sexy smile. He knew that she dressed like this for him. It was in return his present for the night.

God, he loved the way that skirt hugged her hips, the way those shoes made her legs look a mile long. He loved to tease her about those heels calling them her "fuck me" shoes. Caleb could tell from the glint in her eyes that was precisely what she had in mind for later tonight. Who would be dessert first?

But first... her birthday dinner....

Stay tune next week to see what happens at dinner... Or who will be dinner....


This is a story written solely by me - Cecile B Smith (with editing help from a very great, dear friend of mine - I owe you my heart). Please no copying this withOUT my consent. If you do, I promise you one thing, I will hunt you down and cast a spell of bed bugs forever in your pj's!!!
I hope you are enjoying the story!!!!!!!


And remember... Keep it dirty, smutty and hussy!
post  signature







21 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

More to come (hahahaha) I promise!

Hawk, I hope you are having a great day!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Smutty Hussy, eh? lolol! Nice start, Cecile.

You KNEW if I saw hussy in the title I'd have to come here before going to bed.

Hugs to you both!

Ps. I take it I have to wait A WEEK before I get to see what happens, don't I? hmmm.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Ms. Hussy...

You've done it again...EVERYONE HEAD TO THE SHOWERS, THIS IS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE...I can tell already!

As far as the day I'm going to have...it'll be great now that I started me day with this!

*G* Hubby might not make it out the door! ;-)

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Yes, Sia...Ms. Hussy is an evil one...she is going to make us wait a whole week...isn't she bad?!

lol - big hugs darlin'
Hawk

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Oh, darlkink! What a wonderful start to a steamy story. I can almost picture myself in her fuck me heels... *wink*

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Sia~ I know you to well. But doesn't it make for a great bedtime story!!!
And let's see how much of a good girl you can be to wait a whole week.. And yep, you have to wait a while week. But I promise it will be worth the wait. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Have a great day hon! Hugs to you as well!

Hawk~ hey my love! You know what evil I'm capable of and this is only the beginning! *wicked laughter*
And if I know you, hubs won't make it to work today,hee hee!

Sweet~ Ohhh what a very erotic image. I love women in those kind of shoes! I hope you enjoy what's to come!
Have a great Friday!!

Blodeuedd said...

I do like your stories Cecile, keep them coming ;)

elaing8 said...

oh Caleb **stares at pic**
tic,tic,tic

**shakes head** oh right,I have to read the story(he's so distracting..lol)

great story,you know I love them :)

Oscar said...

I don't usually spend any time reading stories of Romance, but I may just have to tune in for the next episode of this one. You understand it's for literary purposes only.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar,

*cough* yeah ...o.k., it's for literary purposes only....LOL...yeah, O.K.

Cecile...did you know Oscar is reading your story for Literary purposes only? Check the grammar quick! Oh, and take out all the pictures!

*Wink wink Oscar!*
Big hugs
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Blodeuedd~ Hey honey!!! Oh honey, you are too sweet to me! I will for sure keep them coming! At least for the next two weeks! I hope you have a great weekend!

elaing8~ Heee heeee!! You know my love for Caleb! And the story... well..... giggles!

Oscar~ Well hello there! Thank you for coming by today. Wow, you usually don't read Romance stories huh. Well, I feel honored that a gentleman like you spoke up about reading my little story. And I bet it is for literary purpose only **evil wicked wink**

I am glad that you all like the story... stay tune!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Cecile, you know what gets my attention, that's for sure, lolol! I did have some rather strange dreams, now that you mention it.

BTW, I did not read this for literary purposes but for pure entertainment. *winking at Oscar.

Hugs back to you and Hawk!

suzy said...

OOOOh YES---More, more more! We've really gotta wait a week?? Well, I will have to make up a few versions of my own, in that time! It's a great beginning...

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh Sia...do tell us about the dreams...this should be GOOD!

LOL
Hawk and big hugs back sweetie!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Suzy,

Knowing me Cecile as I do...you could never imagine a version like Cecile's...she will surprise you, thrill you, mesmerize you and she will titillate, seduce, and intrigue you into a provocative, sultry, x-rated rapture of sublime fantasy like no other!

Trust me on this...once you've had Cecile's world you'll never go back to the normal world!

;-)
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Well Sia, I'm nit responsible for what those dreams are made of, lol. I never promised sugar and spice and all that jazz... If anything ~ his name us Jaz and he'll sprinkle the sugar and spice all over you and then...... Hee hee oh what a wicked mind I have!!!

Suzy~ I know, I'm so mean making you wait!! Lol... You'll love me all the more for making you wait.. I promise!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very nice...(fans self to cool off)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sharon,

LOL...she writes some pretty hot stuff, huh?

Big hugs
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hi Ms. Sharon, thank you for coming over. I am glad that you like the story... there is more to come!!!

A man called Valance said...

Sorry I'm late, Cecile. I'd have tuned in sooner had I realized this was penned by your sweet smutty self. As an avid fan of romance, and an devotee of great literature, count me in with Oscar.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Mr V.~ Oh don't worry about being late. There is not such thing as being late with me. As long as you are enjoying yourself with me. I mean with my story, that is all that matter!
Thanks for coming over ~ even if it is for literary purpose. ((Ummm, I know))