Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

THE THREE OF US, CECILE ELAINE AND ME WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON AND HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRINGS ONLY HAPPINESS AND LOVE INTO YOUR LIVES.

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH WE ENJOY YOUR VISITING WITH US HERE AND AT THE SMUTTY HUSSY'S PALACE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR LOYALTY AND PROMISE TO DO OUR BEST TO KEEP OUR POSTS INTERESTING AND FUN FOR YOU IN THE COMING YEAR.


Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Cyber hugs From Hawk, Cecile and Elaine (who BTW made this cute X'mas button)!

7 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Merry Christmas :D
*hugs all around*

elaing8 said...

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope you are having a fantastic day celebrating.
My family has left..we had a great meal,I am stuffed.
Kids all loved their gifts. And no major incidents this year.lol.

Brandi said...

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies. Hope you had a great one!

Hugs
Brandi

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd!

((HUGS)) Thanks for coming by on X'mas day to see the post...Elaing did such an awesome job on the picture I wanted everyone to see it.

You have a Happy New Year Sweetie!

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaine...I heard through the grapevine you had an awesome X'mas! xoxoxo Nice to hear from you that the gossip was right!

Thank you for this beautiful picture of our X'mas girls! xoxox

Here's wishing you an awesome New Year darlin'

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Brandi!

Big Hugs and Kisses to you Sweetie...and I hope your New Year is full of answered dreams!

xoxoxo
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey ladies... Yeah, I am late. I think I will late to my own funeral. Oh well... But I want to say how much I truly appreciate all of you!!! I love you guys!!!
Hugs and kisses!
Merry Christmas!