Monday, December 20, 2010

A Moony Monday 2010 Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS

I was summoned to the North Pole last week all because of the list Santa’s Helpers brought back to him.

This is how I found poor Santa



Mrs. Claus said he’s been like that ever since he read our list (and apparently she took advantage of the situation)

Anyways…

After peeling him off the floor..he said to me

“Elaine, most people on that list are on my naughty list”

But I told him, he promised me he would come visit and hand out gifts. And I was keeping him to his word.

He agreed, polished off another bottle of whiskey mumbling something like

**what am I going to do…naughty, they’re all naughty..how am I going to pull this off. If this gets out my reputation is ruined**

So here we are and Santa’s has arrived..and he’s not alone..he has some guests with him.



Someone get him a seat, he’s got our prezzies



Mrs. Claus is here too with cocktails for everyone

**Santa takes his seat**

**Speaks Loudly**

Brandi come here and get your gift


**Santa clears throat, says under breathe* “poor fella has no clue what I’ve gotten him into”

Natascha- you and your family are in our thoughts this holiday season and we wish to give you




Sweet Vernal Zephyr-You asked for a master and right away I knew what to get you.



Look at all your tools

**boisterous laughter**

**Mrs. Claus rolls her eyes** says “I told you that wasn’t funny”

Blodeuedd- Sweet, sweet Blodeuedd, you are on my nice list **glares at the others, shakes head**

So here are your gifts
HAWK-come over here and sit on my lap

“So you want to be naughty huh? So naughty it’ll be”

**puts Hawk over his knees**



**spanks Hawk several times**

“I hope you enjoyed your gift”

Mr.Valance- **clears throat** stop staring at Hawk.

So a warm smile is all you want. After that display with Hawk, just look in the mirror and see the one on your face

But I will still give you your gift

Hohohohohohohoho **santa clutches stomach laughing**

**Mrs. Claus sighs**

S'Ok here’s your warm smile



Oscar-Oh Oscar..You’re as naughty as the ladies. Now your gift, she wasn’t easy to bring here. The reindeer were not fond of the horse



Janette-come over and get your gift. **gives Mrs. Claus a sneer**

“Your gift has caused some trouble for me and Mrs. Claus, so please take him”




JJ- you cannot have that particular Helper but I did bring another one I won’t miss

**gives Mrs. Claus a dirty look** “I need a drink”



M.V. Freeman-you didn’t say what you wanted for Christmas..so to keep up with the tone of the gifts **rolls eyes** here is a gift for you




Now Cecile…Miss Smutty Hussy herself **takes hat off and swipes forehead**

“I was kerfuddled with your request, so Mrs. Claus helped me”



Mrs Claus assures me he cleans too….oh boy**hangs head**

Then you can play your reindeer games



“I can’t believe I gave these gifts out”

“Mrs. C please pass me the bottle, I need a stiff drink after all this. And you’ll need to drive the sleigh home”

**Takes swig right from bottle**

**takes Mrs. Claus’ hand and walks out room, yells over shoulder**

“Merry Christmas to you all”



From our little blog family to yours

Merry Christmas

Hawk, Cecile, Elaine










26 comments:

Brandi said...

My, my santa sure had a big load in his sack...

*giggle*

Ok so i couldnt help myself. Its was there for the taking and someone had to say it ;)

I absolutely love my present and a few of the others as well...Im gonna take him to my bed and unwrap him now!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

A man called Valance said...

Wonderful!

Hawk's had that coming for a long time! And no, I wasn't staring at her burning ass. (peeping between fingers, maybe)

So much good stuff in one post... and the warm smiles, too. Wonderful!

Well done, and Merry Christmas to the three of you. I'm standing up and clapping and cheering here.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

WooRah Elaine!

What a wonderful Christmas post....and soooo many awesome gifts...Hummm, was that Valance dressed up like Santa spanking me bum? It sure felt like his hand....Giggle!

Naughty and Nice
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Shhh!

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, I love this post :D

And yay I made the nice list, I am very proud of myself.

And Santa sure brought me just the thing I wanted, and in pink! How cute. Oh and those stockings are too adorable. Thank you Santa :D

Houston A.W. Knight said...

{:-O Valance I knew it was YOU!

;-)

A man called Valance said...

Really? Well, I guess it had to be me or that (spits) stranger you've been teasing me about. Pity. I was planning on surprising you with that outfit on Christmas Eve.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

No man has hands like you Valance...I'd know your hands anywhere!

;-) teasing you...about the HANDSOME stranger?...Never!

A man called Valance said...

And no woman on earth has an ass like yours. I just thank the Lord it ain't as big as your mouth.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL, why Valance...I'm glad you noticed.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

BTW...big sexy mouths are in right now...

elaing8 said...

I'm finally back from finishing up my Xmas shopping.Its crazy out there.If I missed anyone they are getting an IOU :)


Brandi- LOL and I'm glad you liked your present.Treat him well ;)

Valance-Thank you..I'm glad you enjoyed the post..And I wouldn't be surprised if you bribed Santa so you could be the one to spank HAWK ;)

HAWK-you know what I realized..Santa forgot my gift..LMAO oh well..I guess I'm on the naughty naughty list :D

Blodeuedd- you saved poor Santa with your list..he was happy there was at least one person from his nice list here.He's hoping you'll influence us and next year when he comes back we'll all be on the nice list :) (ok everyone can stop laughing..we are a naughty bunch) ;)

Oscar said...

I'll settle for that gift, you bet. Maybe I'll do some riding of my own. Thanks for the mammaries - er, memories, I'll never forget this Christmas.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hon, Santa didn't forget you...See you're gift at the top of this post!

;-) Santa wouldn't let the sweetest girl here go without her own HANDSOME stranger to cuddy with near a X'mas fire...and I don't mean the one in the fireplace either.

;-)
HUGS

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar...

Nice gift! WoW...

LOL on your MEMORIES....yeah, I'm sure your remembering just how to make those memories memorable and putting it all into practice to make more memories!

Elaine...you even found a way to corrupt my sweet cowboy Oscar!
bad, bad girl! ;-)

Hugs

elaing8 said...

awwww.you're so sweet.thank you for the gift,he's just what I wanted ;)

I like corrupting the sweet ones :D

Oscar I'm glad you're enjoying your gift..Ride 'em Cowboy..Yee Haw!!!! :D

off to go tie...errr I mean tuck my gift into bed :D

~Sia McKye~ said...

Elaine, you are so...naughty. I like that about you, lol!

Post made me laugh and I needed one today. :-)

Hawk, thanks for the mention of my hunt for holiday stories. It's my gift to my readers and I have some great stories to share. Some will make you laugh, others make you cry, and others will make you sigh.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

OH gosh... I really got what I wanted for Christmas... Still waiting on the Cowboy though!!!

And Hawk what a perfect present for Elaine!!!!!!! Hugs you both!!! Love ya honey!!!

I love making Santa's Naughty list!!!!!

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, perhaps I will manage to persuade one of you to join me on the nice list next year, or you gals will just tease me right on over to the naughty list ;)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Cecile - Don't you worry I got one coming for you too!

Blod - Now you know us girls are going to teach you right...just trust us we'll have you on the naughty list soon enough...you want to have fun in life right? No fun being Nice.
LOL - come on sweetie!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

So Cecile...what do you think? You like your gift?

Teheheeee. I hope Gena doesn't get mad at me...but when I saw him I knew he was the perfect X'mas gift for you...when you're done with him you can give him back to her....but he'll never be the same I'm sure! *wink*

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sia,

You're very welcome darlin' I just wish I had the time to join in that fun meself...maybe next time!

I'm leaving it up on me side bar for the next couple of weeks...I hope you get a lot of entries!

elaing8 said...

Sia-thank you,I try to be as naughty as possible and bring everyone over to my side.lol. I'm glad to hear my post made you laugh :)

Cecile..I knew you would like your gift.I know this because,well I would like it.lol
And another gift from HAWk,we're gonna have to build onto the lair to house them all ;)

Blodeuedd-pssst its more fun on the naughty side ;)

A man called Valance said...

'Valance-Thank you..I'm glad you enjoyed the post..And I wouldn't be surprised if you bribed Santa so you could be the one to spank HAWK'

Neither would I, Elaine, but I happen to know it was ol' Rosy Cheeks herself that did the bribing.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Teheheheeee. *Rosey cheeks aflush*

And I'll bet Valance bribed Santa to tell him who paid Santa to do it.

A man called Valance said...

You just wait till next year, Minx. I'll be asking for a whole lot more than warm smile, that's for sure.