Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Winner of Oscar's Book is....Oh, and we have a surprise!

Last week we visited with Oscar William Case, Author of Blood and Blazes In Upamona. The contest was for anyone who could unscramble all these letters,

NREOLSTTMOUCPUNAYTEDDRNEAT

and come up with the correct title to one of Oscars many books, those who entered would have their name go into the hat to be draw for the winner of a free give-away of his newest release Blood and Blazes in Upamona.

And the correct answer was:

Reluctant Deputy Tom Anderson

And our WINNER is: A MAN NAME VALANCE
WooHoo, Congrats to you Pard!


AND the SURPRISE – you know there’s always a surprise on my Blog at contest time! Oscar was so touched by what BRANDI said; he wants to give her a free signed copy of his book

“The Stranger From The Valley” for her to give to her Mom.
Congrats Brandi!

Now you both have three days to contact me; look under my header you’ll see a tab that says contact me…it gives you my e-addie to send your snail mail address to me. And I will see that it gets to Oscar. And then he’ll mail them out asap. If after three days you’ve not contacted me a new winner(s) will be picked. So hurry up and mail me your addresses!

Hugs and Congrats
Hawk and Oscar!

13 comments:

Brandi said...

NO SHIT...I mean shoot! Thats awesome!!! Thanks so much. I'll get right on emailing you hun.

Thansk again Oscar!!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Congratulations to you both!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL Brandi...I'll be waiting for your e and get it to Oscar asap.

Congrats!
Big Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sweets!!!!

Hugs and thanks for stopping by!

Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Thank you very much, both of you. I don't read so many books, but I'm looking forward to reading this one. That was a wonderful gesture to Brandi, too. Well done Oscar. My grateful thanks to both of you.

Oscar said...

Congratulations to Mr. Valance and Brandi. I have the books ready to mail as soon as I receive the addresses, P.O. Box, drop ship or whatever. I hope you both enjoy the reads.

A man called Valance said...

I'm sure I will. Thanks Oscar.

elaing8 said...

Congrats to you both
enjoy the books

A man called Valance said...

Thanks Elaine.

Brandi said...

*hugs for everyone*

Were all just so lovey over here it makes me smile!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

BRANDI!

Right under my header is TO CONTACT ME. Left click there and then send me your snail mail address or Oscar can't send you your gift!

If you already send me an e - Resend it because I never got it.

Big Hugs Darlin'
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance!

Big Hugs - I know you'll love this book...it's all cowboy written by a cowboy...what's not to like!

Enjoy!
Many hugs Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Thanks Hawk.