Friday, January 14, 2011

Have You Found The Right Spot?


Finding the perfect spot to sleep isn't always the easiest thing to do



I'm not fond of waterbeds...you feel everything while you try to sleep...nope, not for me...too wavy.

They say to get a good nights sleep you need to slip a door under your mattress...

Yeah...that's just about how that feels.


Try as you may...a door just doesn't work.

So, I heard a hammock was good....



O.K., tried that and I found out I woke up so tired from trying to stay on the thing I fell asleep at the breafast table.

Good thing I didn't have milk.

Then I heard tiny beds were the problem...that if you sleep with a mate in a small bed you don't rest because you feel each other move all night...So I ran out and got a bigger bed...the biggest I could find.

The dang thing swallowed me mate up...it was like a nightmare! I can't even find him the bed is so big...and it really didn't make me sleep any better because I was too worried where my mate had gone - to sleep?

I tried going back to the smaller bed but that now seemed too small so I'm bouncing between the two...


And this ain't working either....and I still haven't found me mate! Anyone got a suggestion?

Where's Your Perfect Spot to Sleep?



Hugs


17 comments:

Cheyenne said...

The Porch.

Blodeuedd said...

I love kitty that fell asleep in his food :D

I have a pic of our cat, he fell asleep in a shoe next to the door waiting for us to come home, awwwww

Oscar said...

The frog on the lily pad has indigestion. I like my LA-Z-BOY chair for sleep.

A man called Valance said...

Where's Your Perfect Spot to Sleep?

Do you really expect me to tell everybody that?

Nice pics, Hawk.

(The Porch is as good a place as any Cheyenne, when those clucking females allow it.)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Chey,

Yap, the porch is a peaceful place ain't it! And those rockers can put you to sleep mighty fast when you're done tuckered out.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

I KNEW YOU'D LOVE THAT PICTURE...I said it to meself the minute I saw it...LOL

Ah, you're cat picture sounds sweet I wish I could see it!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar!

How do you know that about the frog?

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance!

Be a good boy! Make up something for mixed company! ;-)

Hugs and kisses
Housty

Janette Harjo said...

awww Some of these pictures were just TOO CUTE!!

My favorite place to sleep? Someplace nice and warm, with my favorite "cuddle-bear." ;)

I was wondeing the same thing about the frog, HAWK! Valance? Good?!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Janette,

Hummm... and I thought the frog was just resting with a full belly....

Valance? being a GOOD Cowboy? Never happen BUT a girl can hope. LOL

Hugs
Hawk

elaing8 said...

LOL..love the pics. As to where's the perfect spot to sleep..you got me.I'm a restless sleeper so I'm always tired.When you figure it out let me know :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaing!

Did you get your new laptop already?

So glad to see you did...I was already sad we might not see one of your sexy bums On MM...glad you're back me girl!

Hugs
Hawk

JJ Cocker said...

Yeah...

I got a perfect spot looking across paradise.

Too many sweeties means I still get an odd zit... spot, to squeeze, but I've yet to find that special person to hit that other little spot!

A man called Valance said...

'Valance? being a GOOD Cowboy? Never happen BUT a girl can hope.'


Hmm, you didn't have any complaints last night.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Bad bad Valance!


*giggle*

Froggy said...

oh those are great!! HOw did you get me sunning on my lily pad though? Hmmmm???

Froggy

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Froggy!

Welcome...Oh you know how the paparatizze are...they'll get their shot when you least expect it.

So, did you have indigestion like Oscar said you did?

Teheheheheeeee.

Thank you for your comment and I hope you comtinue to come back and make more...welcome to the family!

Hawk