Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My First Wanton Wednesday....

I will tease you for my first Wanton Wednesday...

Five o'clock struck the clock and she was ready to go home, alone. Rick, her husband, had told her he would be out of town for the weekend. Work was taking him away from her again. Elizabeth was getting sick of his work. She knew he was good at his job and in today's economy, there was no arguing with a paycheck. But damnit, she missed him.

She put on her favorite cd for the drive home. A voice she knew would soothe her, calm her and make her think of him. But it was comforting thoughts. She was half way home and feeling okay about the weekend. She would get to see him Sunday night. And they were both off Monday to have some time together.

She started planning what she would fix for dinner, after a candle light bubble bath, with her favorite paperback and a glass of wine. Feeling more relaxed by the minute, she was ready to face her weekend, alone.

Rick had other plans for her. He knew that his was job was taking him away from her. She was all he could think about. He switched weekends with another partner so he could surprise her. He had half an hour to get the house ready because she was on her way home. She had texted him to let him know she had started her commute home.

She entered the house, turned the lights on, dropped her purse down and kicked off her shoes. Ahhhhh, home. She locked the door and headed to her bedroom. She turned to head to her bedroom when she noticed a smell. A sweet smell coming from the kitchen. Knowing she did not leave anything on before she left, she cautiously headed towards the kitchen. Cell phone in hand with 911 ready to go... Just in case....

He saw her walking towards the kitchen. He did not want to scare her, but he wanted her to be startled. She walked in the kitchen slowly, turned on the lights and noticed a card on the counter. She walked over to the counter and opened the card....

"Don't turn around.
Just take off you clothes.
Do NOT turn around.
Clothes.Off.Now"

She recognized his handwriting. Her heartbeat pulsed like she has just gotten off a roller coaster. He was home, he was here, NOW. She was so excited that he was home that she went to turn around until she felt a quick whip on her ass... And then he spoke....

"Did you read the note," he said with a stern voice. To excited, she was barely audible, "Yes, sorry." Not knowing what was to come had her blood racing and her panties wet. And at the thought of her panties... She stripped. "You are such a good girl, my love," he whispered in her ear while his fingers traced up her back from her ass. Then he blindfolded her and lead her to the bedroom...

Maybe more later.....







And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature


12 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG Cecile you're naughty!

I hope next week we get another scene from this! I want to know what happens!

Hugs
Hawk

Kracken said...

Oh come on.....that is just unfair!! :) I agree you are naughty! More later? I can only hope!

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, oh Cecile, you sure made Wednesday yours :=)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey ladies!!! You leave me giggling! You should know that I love to tease you and I am not sure when my muse will arousal me again to write more... Let's hope he visits me soon!!! LMBO!!!

More to come I promise...

Brandi said...

WHAT!!! Ill send that damn muse back right away...Cant just do that to a girl then leave us...oh please please please don't make us wait to long.

shesh talk about drawing out the anticipation though.

I loved it so far. Give me more!

:)

Oscar said...

I thought it was won-ton Wednesday and I was looking forward to a recipe for Chinese food.

elaing8 said...

**chants**
more,more,more....


LOL Oscar.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Brandi~ Hey honey! **Giggles** My muse is slowly finding his way back... I kinda wore him out a bit, lol!!! I promise he's helping me come UP with more!

The longer the anticipation, the sweeter the reader! Hugs to you honey!

Oscar~ Really... Well.. If I did not get you a little hot under the collar then I must have done something wrong... Hummm

elaing8~ Always my cheerleader!

Janeen said...

Hmmm, who needs to have her ass smacked now? You are such a tease. Like you've had practice or something. Bad. Bad. Cecile! Now I know why I like you so much.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Janeen~ Hey honey! Ohhhh I love the way you think honey.... ***turns her cheeks up*** Heheheh!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Oh, this is the start of something deliciously wicked!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Sweets! Thanks for coming over honey! Hugs to you!