Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Wicked Wanton Wednesday....

Warning: You may get hot, you may start feeling things tingle. You may break out in hot flashes. You may get bored. You may have the best damn daydreams of your life... **Giggles**
But I want you to know that if you steal my story.... These will be the lest of your problems!


To see part one... Please go here.

I will give you the last part.... In case you are a "by the seat of your *cough* butt" kinda person

She stripped. "You are such a good girl, my love," he whispered in her ear while his fingers traced up her back from her ass. Then he blindfolded her and lead her to the bedroom...

He lead her slowly to the bedroom. She had been there a million times. She knew her way, it was after all her house too. But because she was blindfolded, it heighten her senses. Making her hear noises she normally did not hear, the low hum of air condition. Aroma's she was not use of smelling, the warm scent of vanilla. Smell... A wicked smile lite up her face. She could smell him, smell his desire. Even though she was the one that had the handicap, she was getting to him. And getting to him was what she loved doing.

Elizabeth let the smile stay on her face while he tortured her down the hallway. Soft touches, letting her know that he was right there besides her. Never leaving her side. As he always promised to be. Her love, her heart and her soul was all Rick. Her foundation. But for him being her foundation, she knew she was his as well. They loved the games they played with each other... but now he was taking it to a new height. She knew he had it in him to play a little harder, a little rougher, a little dirtier...

Rick was about to come undone when he put the blindfold on his wife. He never thought she would just strip. But hell she did! And now looking at her walking in front of him. In all her naked glory, shaking her pretty little ass. He knew she was doing in on purpose. He knew she was such a damn firecracker. He thought by blindfolding her, he could teach her... something. He laughed to himself... Damn, if he knew what he was trying to teach her. He just knew that he wanted to turn her on half as much as she turned him on. He approached the door to the bedroom and stilled her with his hand. He leaned in, making sure not to touch her. Whispering gently in her ear, "Let the games begin baby....."

To see part one... Please go here.

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature


24 comments:

Brandi said...

DAMN...

Brandi said...

Well Cecile you rendered me speachless on that one for a good little bit (that dont happen to often) and I had to go make sure i wasnt drooling and cool off.

That was an absolutely delicious little bit for wednesday. Your putting the hump into hump day for sure, because all of us are gonna have to blow of steam after reading your sexy stories!

Kracken said...

* Sigh...........

Blodeuedd said...

Hihi, great work Cecile ;)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Aww thank you you guys!!!! I am glad that you are enjoying my little story!

Brandi you still manage to make me giggle!!!

Kracken~ Thanks for coming over honey!

Blodeuedd~ Hey honey!! Thank you! I hope to inspire you to take bf like this! =)

elaing8 said...

Why do you always stop,just when we want more :)
Looking forward to the next installment..there will be one right?????

Love your warning ;)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

If it was to let the games begin...WHY DID WE JUST GET CUT OFF?

Bad Cecile, Bad! Man girl, you leave us hanging all the time!

{:-( not happy not a'tall!!!

WHERE'S VALANCE!!!! I NEED A COWBOY RIGHT ABOUT NOW THANKS TO CECILE!

jackie b central texas said...

I have chill bumps my lady, kudos to the power of the written word and perfect timing on the ending!

See you ladies next week...
jackie >_<

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

elaing8~ Hey honey, thank you for peeking in! You know how much I love to tease!!!!!! Hummm will there be more..... I don't know! I love my warning too! I thought it was scary enough!

Houston A.W. Knight~ Hehehehee I am very bad.. sooo very bad!!! And I love it! I think that cowboy is staying away on purpose, lol!

jackie b central texas~ Hey honey! Ohhhh chill bumps, I love hearing that! Thank you honey! It means a lot ot me! Thank you!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL...sweetie, I believe you're right. ROTFLOL, who would have thunk a sexy story would run a big, rugged and handsome cowboy off?

HUmmmm...let's bait 'em!


Tehehehehehehehe
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hehehehe!!! Well, you are right... I thought that would draw him out... hummmm...

A man called Valance said...

Hmm

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Mr V~ That is intriguing...

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Ah, so we had the cowboy on the line and didn't even feel him bite our hook...but we know he was there, now don't we. teheheheheheheheheeee

Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Shh!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I see you sneaking around here Mr V

A man called Valance said...

Howdy Cecile. I was just erm... trying to attract Miss Houston's attention, that's all. Discreetly, in an inconspicuous fashion, after she called for my services.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I am sure she will come around Mr V!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance...we wanted your opinion about this story!

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Ceclie, you are such a tease! I love it ;)

A man called Valance said...

Houston A.W. Knight said...
Valance...we wanted your opinion about this story!

Well, if that's what you really want... it sounded to me like whoever wrote that must have been peeping through the Porch window early last night, before things really warmed up.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Sweet Vernal Zephyr~ Awe honey, you are to sweet to make it over to read my little.... sweet dream!

Mr V, I think you know where I have been... and peeking in your window is something I do not have to do...

Thanks to all for coming over!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL, well Valance I think Cecile put her thumb on you. Teheheheheeeee

A man called Valance said...

Yup, good and proper.