Friday, January 7, 2011

Predictions for 2011



I’m sure you’ve all heard the rumors…No, not about that roaming hearted, sweet talking cowboy Valance with my two friends Sweet AND Cecile…I’m talking about the foretelling of our world coming to an end on December 21, 2012. Yeah that one.

BUT there are others who say the world will end for some of us long before that date. Some are saying this is the year of the beginning of the end. Here are the predictions I found from as far back as Native American Indian’s, Nostradamus, and Edgar Casey. All known to be accurate in their viewings.



They say: It will all begin this June. One rumor is that this is the month when a New Discovery in DNA research is used in a California Lab (run by a man with the initial M.H.) to alter the DNA in plants…it is tested on Heroin and Cocaine plants first.

The results thought to be good, will be bad, and a large number of deaths will occur in New York with its illegal drug users and spread to Marijuana users before it is discovered what is killing off such large numbers of people. Guess there are more people using that stuff than I know, if there are going to be that many people affected. Sounds like a LOT of people to me.

Then the predictions hint this altered DNA information finds its way into regular medications killing more people. Isn’t this fun?

They go on to say in this prediction that Al-Qaeda will use this guy’s (M.H.’s) discovery to create a deadly flu virus with this altered DNA as a Bio-weapon against fair skinned people of Northern European Descent…the first wave killing 283 million people across the world!!!!

Well, isn’t that nice?

The psychic who saw this said FOX NEWS will lose every News Caster to this DNA time Bomb…BUT added that the Bright Side of this was that up and coming Journalists will have ample opportunities to break into the TV news business.
{:-O !!!!

One good thing is some of these psychic’s saw the earth doesn’t come to an end in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar, because they’re predicting that in 2013 the Great Lakes in the USA will be unfit for human consumption. Oh, ah, well I guess this is good news…we’ll still be here we just can’t drink the water.
?:-/
And by 2014 all illegal drug trade will be gone – naturally, do to that nasty DNA thingy happening in June of 2011.



In October of 2011, on the 28th day of the month, they are saying the WORLD will wait for the end of the world to come because…it is predicted that a Nuclear Device will be detonated over the city of Bushehr in Iran. It won’t be known at the time but Israel will be responsible for this attack. Bushehr is the town where Iran has a nuclear reactor.

Two psychic’s give 2014 as the year of disaster…saying a leader (who wears a bright blue turban) who all BELIEVE to be good comes from Asia…too late it is when the people discover he is not good and brings death to millions. 37 cities will be annihilated by nuclear blast…”buried will come out from their tombs” and the end begins.

But some are saying, sometime this year 2011, a large earthquake is to hit the middle part of the USA and cause the Great Lakes to empty into the Gulf of Mexico. ?:-/ Hummm, then how can it be unfit for human consumption in 2013? Will they still be called "The Great Lakes" when they've merged into one huge waterway?



They warn Los Angeles and San Francisco will sink, then there will be 10 years that pass (that gets some of us to 2021) before southern portion of Carolina and Georgia will disappear. I’d think that would include Florida – unless it gets covered in water like many of the mid-western state do during the Great Lakes purging into the Gulf sometime this year. So maybe to be on the safe side, I'll say good bye now. /:-\  xoxoxo

Then a large tidalwave hits the East Coast (sometime after 2021 I assume, but you know what happens when you ASS U ME) – destroying New York, New York City and Connecticut and other parts of the East Coast.



WOW.... aren't I just full of good news to begin our New Year? Maybe I should find a job with FOX NEWS....Oh, ah, maybe not!

The Native American Indian’s say (BTW their seer's predictions have already come true throughout our history) the last sign of the world coming to an end will be when what appears as a blue star in the sky…


which they say is really a dwelling place (satellite? Meteor? Planet?) in the heavens that falls and crashes into earth.


Hummmmmmmmm. Interesting. There has been that old prediction about some large meteor that is in a direct collision path with Earth…


It’s what made the American’s design the “Star War’s program”. Or so we were told.

Now, knowing all this…what do you guys think? Will all this come true or will it be like May 5th 1999 when dooms day came and went…oh, it may have ended for some on that day…but the majority of us are still here doing what we always do.

IF THE WORLD IS GOING TO END…ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO SURVIVE IT (run to the hills and hide)


OR JUST TAKE IT AS IT COMES (stay at home and hope for the best)?




Just wondering.

HUGS

28 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

No, stop scaring me Hawk :(

Nasty virus thing, why do I have to suffer, we are such a sweet country up here.

And while they are at it should it not take away all Europeans, east and south. and then nothing is left at all

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

Honey, they've been predicting the end of time forever...all it says to me is...LIVE EACH MOMENT AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST...ENJOY LIFE NOW, DON'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW. AND DON'T MAKE LITTLE THINGS INTO BIG THINGS...there isn't enough time in any life for that.

IF...and I say IF that prediction is true...I'm sure they'll try to get as many Europeans as they can...after all, that would be their purpose for making such a weapon.

Remember, the prediction said the FIRST WAVE...so that means there will be more to come. :-(

But in my way of thinking sweetie...we've got control over one thing and one thing only...and that is our NOW.

We can only live in the NOW. We can't chance the past, and we don't really know the future...all we have is the now. LIVE IT and you'll be just fine.

Big hugs and next weeks post is cute...I promise!

Hugs
Hawk

Judi Fennell said...

The good news is, I'll be getting beach front property when the tidal wave hits the East Coast. ;)

Hi Hawk!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Yes, predictions of *the end* have always been around. I think the day of the end isn't easy to predict. Perhaps the time period yes. When one thing ends there is usually another beginning.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Judi!

OMG...its been FOREVER girl...how are you?

Wow Beach front and you didn't even have to lay out the extra cash to get it! Cool!

See there is always something good that comes out of a bad situation!
LOL

Now how are the Great Lakes going to affect you? You just might find yourself on Island Property before you know it! ;-D

Hugs Darlin' - thanks for coming bay and for commenting! (((HUGS)))

Got any books we should know about?

xoox
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sia!

As you said...

'When one thing ends there is usually another beginning.'

That's why the world will never really end...life as we know it today might change but it never really comes to an end...

I've read where they have found human foot prints that walk right along side the dinosaurs...so...man's been here for a very long time and I don't think he'll ever be completely wiped out...man will start over again...as he always has....and repeat his mistakes as he always has....

That's life...that's why we're here. To experience all that life has to offer...all the good and bad of it.

big hugs
Hawk

Judi Fennell said...

Life and deadlines have been kicking my butt. I finally have a breather, but I'm back to work full time, so it's not that much of a breather.

That Great Lakes issue might not be a big deal on this side of PA. But, yeah, island property is a possibility. Does that mean I get a cabana boy? ;)

I Dream of Genies came out this week, so I've been a little more active online doing my blog tours; that's why you're seeing me.

Hugs back at ya!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Judi...Awesome...send me a picture of the cover and I'll put it up on my side bar for all to see!

Good luck with it!

LOL...yes, you'd have to have a cabana boy!

;-)
Hawk

Oscar said...

Hogwash! And more hogwash! The end of the world will come in another ten or twenty or thirty billion years in the way of a black hole that sucks it all up if there is any left after the miners get through digging up all the uranium, gold, jewels, dirt, coal, oil, gas, etc. Earth will be here until the cows come home. Nostradacasey has spoken.

elaing8 said...

If they were real psychics wouldn't they all have the same prediction.lol.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar,

Well that's an interesting prediction...a black hole...well, that's as good as any other future seeing!

THE OSCAR HAS SPOKEN...and I'm going with his prediction! ;-) That gives me another billion or so years to get my book done!

Hugs Oscar!
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaine!

(((hugs)))

The way the differences are explained is...time...because it really depends on what time the seers are seeing in as well as what reality the seers are viewing in.

And future time can be changed based on what we do in the now. So what you did today can change what they've seen in the future.

For me...I just live in the now...I can control the moment...I can't control anything else....so why worry about things I can't control....that's the job of the Gods.

Right?

Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Oh well, it was nice knowing you, Hawk. I'd better dust off the rosary beads and work on my repentance, just in case. Or maybe I'll just hang around and take what comes, when it comes, and spit in its eye.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance...

Stick with me...whatever fate comes, we'll spit it right in the eye!

;-)
Hawk

and if Fate gets me first then what can I say except it was fate.

LOL

Big Hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

OK, it's a deal. When the end of the world comes, you and I will have a spitting contest.

JJ Cocker said...

As a medium, who dabbles with the psychic from time to time, I don't tend to do predictions. Sometimes you can see what's possible, but it doesn't mean a possibility is gonna land in yer lap without trying!

"...we've got control over one thing and one thing only...and that is our NOW."

Absolutely!

JJ Cocker said...

My bet's on Hawk with the spitting competition!

Valance wouldn't dare in front of a lady... would he?

JJ Cocker said...

Shush... Just been over to Cecile's place. Don't tell the boys about me "gifts"!

And the answer's no... I've never been able to read a man's mind!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

So what you are saying is...eat, drink, and be merry while you can.

Happy New Year, Hawk!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance...you've got it!

big hugs Cowboy!
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

J.J.,

Darlin' ya' make me laugh!

You're right...no woman can read a man's mind and know what he's really thinking because they don't.

And I will win that spitting contest because even if I don't know how to do it...I agree with you...Valance won't spit in front of a lady.

OMG...YOU WENT TO CECILE'S PLACE!!!! I mean...ssshhhh, *whispers* you went to Cecile's?

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sharon!

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying...don't sweat the small stuff...life is way too short no matter what fate says.

Happy New Year to you too Sweetie!
Big hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Who says I won't spit in front of a lady? Everybody's equal when it comes to a spitting contest. The best spitter I ever saw was Miss Mare, back at the old place. With my own eyes I saw her toss her head back and spudook! That big shiny glob shot out of her mouth like a bullet and landed almost thirty feet away.

Brandi said...

Now that yall have officially scared the pants off me I need to find someone to take my mind off it and make use of said loss of pants.

At least I'll go with a smile on my face.

;)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance,

O.K., I'm not much for spitting to be honest...I'd be luck just to figure out where to find that shiny ball of whatever that stuff is that you spit...so, can I hire Miss Mare to spit for me in this contest?

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Brandi,

ROTFLOL...did you find your pants yet?

(((HUGS ALL WILL BE FINE)))

Hawk

A man called Valance said...

'I'm not much for spitting to be honest...'

Hell, ain't that the truth.

'can I hire Miss Mare to spit for me in this contest?'

Well, if I knew were to find her... I ain't heard from her in long long time. Last I heard she spitting in the hills of Vermont.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

O.K., how's this...we spit beans...'cuz I don't think I have any spit to spit...not sure where you boys find that stuff...not sure I want to know either.

;-)
Hawk