Monday, January 24, 2011

Some R&R



After the week I’ve had I need some R&R. How about you?


Don’t you just want to snuggle up to him


For the fellas ;)




Now something that has nothing to do with Moonday.

My sister sends me these little quotes. So when she sent me this one I knew I had to share it here.

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. The femur is as hard as concrete. The length of a penis is 3x the length of the thumb. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink 2x as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. The women have read this entire text. The men are still looking at their thumb :D




Happy Moony Monday!


9 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

LOL, that joke I loved

Brandi said...

NICE!!

I could really use a good snuggle too.

elaing8 said...

Blodeuedd-Isn't it funny..i knew i had to post it here.

Brandi-I hope you get your snuggle ;)

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Yes - I would totally jump in bed with him

And - LOL my husband just read that quote to me yesterday! It's making the internet rounds!

SY said...

yes I would love to snuggle up next to him he looks warm!!

and hmmmm and I haven't met many men that triple my little thumb

Brandi said...

K ladies I'll test him out and let you know how good a ...snuggler???...he is. Yep thats it

Lord knows as much as I need cuddling lately if a man that hot is giving me that look in bed its on like donkey kong!

Brandi said...

I know I'm so self sacrificing!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Brandi, you are so sweet to do a test run for us! Such a good team player!

Hey honey! Love the post!!! Hugs to you!

A man called Valance said...

Yup, I'm still admiring my thumb.