Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Wicked Wanton Wednesday....

Warning: You may get hot, you may start feeling things tingle.
You may break out in hot flashes.
You may get bored. You may have the best damn daydreams of your life...
**Giggles**
But I want you to know that if you steal my story.... These will be the lest of your problems!


To see part one... Please go here.
To see part two... Please go here.

I will give you the last part.... In case you are a "by the seat of your *cough* butt" kinda person..

He approached the door to the bedroom and stilled her with his hand. He leaned in, making sure not to touch her. Whispering gently in her ear, "Let the games begin baby....."


Her breath caught, her muscles froze. She was as still as she could ever be with just words. But the words were coming from the man she adored. Her heart stop beating, waiting... for the next words to come from his delicious mouth. A mouth that she wanted to feast on, badly; but was not allowed. She was being denied and she did not like it. But at the same time, she was very turned on. If she was really honest with herself, she was more turned on than she has been in the past few months. And he was doing this for her.

"I am going to place you on the bed my love." Rick spoke softly, not wanting to rush the evening he had planned. He gently grabbed Elizabeth's arm, felt the goose bumps rise on her arm and felt her body heat go up a couple of degrees. He loved having an effect on her. Especially in this way. He guided her slowly to the edge of the bed and he spoke... close... "Now I am going to lay you down on your back." And he gently began to guide her to the edge of the bed. He settled on the side of her and began the ground rules....

"Elizabeth, we are going to play a game... We are going to see how quiet you can really be. We are going to see if you can be a good little submissive. You are going to listen to me and do as you are told. If you do not obey, you will be punished. Nod your head if you understand."

She could feel her head nodding, even as she was wondering what the hell she was signing up for. But while Rick spoke to her, he touched her, lightly but wickedly. She knew he was doing it to her on purpose, to make her even wetter than she already was. The word rules flooded her mind. They never played these kind of games. Oh don't get her wrong, she wanted to play these games, but was kinda scared Rick would think she was a total freak. Relief enveloped her and she felt her self relax for a night of extreme pleasure... His voice startled her out of her thought process...

"Elizabeth move up to the head of the bed for me, I have a little surprise wanting for you up there... I plan on tying you up with some scarves I found... And I plan on spreading you for my taking..."


Stay tune for more of Rick & Elizabeth night of wicked, wanton pleasurable night....


And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!
post signature

11 comments:

Brandi said...

NO WAY!!!

It was jsut getting really good. Okay its been freaking awesome all the way through, but I think your trying to make us all good little submissives that will wait with bated breath...

Okay so yur probably can and I'm gonna let you cause I adore your sexy smutty ass!

Great installment!!!
Hugs
Brandi

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG...o.k., I'll forgive you for missing last Wanton Wednesday if this is what you were doing to miss it! ;-)

OMG!!! The wickedness of it all is sooooo...delicious! ;-D

Hugs
Hawk

becca said...

wow i am really liking wednesdays all of a sudden so glad i found you

Kracken said...

Smokin wicked hot pics!

I will be out of pocket until next Monday! Can't wait to catch up!! Maybe my phone will work....in the Bahamas!!!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Becca!

We're glad you found her too...and take a look at Mondays...this past one was a hot one as well...only tame day of the week is Fridays...but I hope you'll enjoy those on occasion too.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken...

Ah, you're going to miss the announcement of Friday's contest? O.K., we'll when you get back e me...I'll fill you in.

Have fun!
Hugs
Hawk

Kracken said...

I think my phone will work there. I will be able to use the WiFi on my phone!! I am gonna do my darndest not to miss it!! I will just not be all around blogsville!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh good sweetie! Then check in...and the rest of the time...find some hot boy toy to have some fun with! Have an awesome time there hon...it's great there this time of year...wish you were on my side of the Caribbean and could stop by for a visit!

Hugs
Hawk

elaing8 said...

bad smutty hussy Cecile for leaving us hanging again ;)
It is wicked and delicious..Can't wait for the next installment.
Great job.

JJ Cocker said...

Hot stuff, Miss Hawk. I've tried wicked and wanton... But the more I'm wanton, the less I wanna be wicked! There's no hope fer me, I guess!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey ladies!!!! Thanks for coming over! Sorry I have not been here earlier. Life just has had me tied up... as you can see in the picture.... You know this story is just so much fun to write... and do!!!!

Brandi! I am glad that you adore my sexy smutty ass honey!!!

becca! Hey honey, glad to see you over here too honey! I hope you enjoy it!

kracken! Hey hon! Aw thanks for coming over!

elaing8! heheheheheh you know I am evil!!

JJ! Hey honey, I am glad that you peeked on over! Honey, nothing is wrong with you!!!

Stay tuned....