Friday, February 11, 2011

Rhonda Print!

Win a free E-Book of this book!



We go about our daily lives secure that we are the only beings in the universe. Secure of our place in the world. We walk through each day in ignorant bliss. That which we cannot explain, we ignore. That which frightens us, we dismiss as overactive imaginations.

We hear and see strange phenomenon every day. We pass them off as coincidence or superstition.

A door slams in another room and you’re the only one home. It must be the wind.

Streetlights seem to go out when you pass under them. Coincidence?

You wake up at the exact same time in the middle of the night for days. It must be stress.

Your child sees a monster under the bed or in the closet. He’s watching too much television. Imaginary friends? Just a part of growing up?

A chill runs down your spine and you explain it away as a simple change in air temperature.

You see "something" out the corner of your eye; when you turn to look, it’s gone. It’s just your mind playing tricks on you.

Or is it?

Ghosts, goblins, demons, vampires and shapeshifters have been part of our myths and legends since the beginning of recorded time.

We are not the only creatures in existence.

We never have been.

Most of us simply choose to ignore anything that is not easily seen, touched or explained.

Some of us know better.

Here is a blurb about Rhonda Print's book NIGHTWALKER

Leah Wolfe has retired from serious police work. Her unique, yet not fully
discovered supernatural abilities allow her to speak to the souls of the dead. Her abilities have cost her almost everyone she has ever loved, most recently, her ex-fiancé Joaquín Wildhorse, Chief Detective of the Native American Police Dept. When Joaquín’s new lover is found murdered, he turns to Leah for help. The hunt for a vicious killer leads Leah to sexy Ian Nightwalker and Leah is unable to walk away from the case that may cost her her most guarded possession of all.


Her heart.

OMG...this book sounds awesome and I wish I could enter me own contest to win it! I want this book!!!!! But since I can't, one of you lucky girls are going to...all you have to do is find one of each of the three faces on the cover of the book in the picture below.

Tell me where you see them and you're name goes into the hat to become a potential winner if I draw your name out of the hat...if you're not a follower...join as one and you'll get an extra chance at the win!

The winner will be announced next Friday!


Good luck!

20 comments:

elaing8 said...

OMG I know where they all are..LOL ;)
But it does sound like a really great book.
Good luck everyone.

Kracken said...

At the bottom left? The lady in the middle and the bottom right? HMMM don't know! Hope all is well! Happy Friday!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaing!

LOL...you can't play sweetie...you're the one who made the puzzle! So when everyone says it's too hard...I'm sending them ALL to you! Tehehehehehe

Love ya'
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken...

Hummmm...I'll let you know next Friday sweetie!


Big Hugs
Hawk

Kracken said...

NO I messed up.... I so see the actual face at the bottom of her right foot. But I still say there is one at the bottimish on both sides NOT including hers. HMMMMMM.....can't wait ot find out!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken..lol...I'll tell you on Friday...but you can guess as many times as you'd like.

Big cyber hugs
Hawk

elaing8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kracken said...

ohh good idea! I think there are more than 3 peeps in this picture!! I really do!!

Rhonda Print said...

It's an awesome photo elaing8! Thank you for doing this for the blog and thank you Hawk for having me on it!

elaing8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elaing8 said...

Kracken - LOL..There are 2 sets of the 3 people on the cover and yes other images as well ;) I couldn't make it too easy :)

Rhonda- YW :D

elaing8 said...

ok..I hope the boss lady doesn't get mad that I'm giving hints ;)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OH! OH!

I go away for one day and what do I come back to find....ELAINE!!!! YOU Can't tell the answers...now everyones name will go into the hat...

Oh you and Kracken are so bad!!!! I think I'm going over to the Porch to get Valance and get him to spank you both!

Bad bad girls!

};-/
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Rhonda!

This blogswap has been awesome...I'll have you back with every book you write...you're such a sweet sweet person and I want everyone to know it!

BTW...I'm reading this book and I'm enjoying it...you've got a wonderful voice and you tell one heck of an awesome story in Nightwalker...GIRLS...I'm telling you this is a TB there is mystery and intrigue and IMHO two sexy guys running around even if one was a bad boy and broke the heroine's heart...he's still sexy...the other guy's mysterious but lures you into his secret ways...I'm just hoping he isn't the murderer...gulp...don't know what I'll feel if he is...but there is a shadow over his head for now...but I have me fingers crossed he is the guy...he's too sexy...I keep telling meself...he can't be and then.....well, you'll just have to read the book!

IT'S AN AWESOME BOOK!

Rhonda...you're an awesome writer and a lady! THANK YOU for coming here and I'll see you when I announce the winner this coming Friday!

BIG HUGS Darlin'
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken...be sure you see them or Elaine just might be leading you astray...she is a devil you know!

hugs
Hawk

elaing8 said...

**Smacks forehead**
I thought I read you said I can play..oops..delete

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh yeah...sure you did...I was born at night but not last night young lady! I'm going to tell Cecile on you!

:-/
Naughty girl!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Omg... Ladies you are too funny! Elaine you did a great job at hiding those faces! Rhonda this book sounds awesome and I can't wait to read it!!!

Hugs to you Hawk!
Elaine, you rock!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

What??? Cecile!!!

NO NO NO! You're patting her on the back for being bad!!! Miss Smutty Hussy has to punish her! Oh, then again that would be a reward for her wouldn't it? O.K., Elaine...no going to Cecile's place for a week!

My word is law!
;-)
Hawk

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, I saw two, and then I started imagining that I saw more ;)

Not playing, leaving the ebooks to people who have readers for now...for now ;)