Friday, March 25, 2011

Kelly Morgan's E winner is!

Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to



We're starting right off with our winner announcement! JUNE M...you're our girl this week! You win Kelly's e-book!



Under my header on the home page of this blog you will see a contct tab with my addie...send me your e-mail address and I'll pass it on to Kelly who will then send you the link you need to get her free book.

You've got until Monday 5 PM to respond and if you don't another winner will be picked. Thanks for playing and for being a follower!

Hugs and Congrats!!!!

Now as you all know I'm a thinker...spend a lot of time doing it too...as and I sit at my window



Things just float in and out of my mind...this morning I was noticing the beauty of our seasons

and wondered how many of us really get to enjoy, let alone notice the changes? It seems life keeps most of us too busy to look up and smell the roses alone the paths we walk. But this morning I took the time to day dream...and I found myself on a beach with

the innocents of youth.

We discovered the world they live in and all the wonders of life there.
But the adventurer that I am I had to move on...

I crossed paths with a mythical creature who granted me the power of knowledge and the ability to see. But to keep those powers I had to become wise...I had to accept life as it is given and stand strong against all lessons the Gods teach.

As a reward I visited the land of fae and found

a world of magical beings. I found a way of belief and a reality far closer to the truth of all worlds.
I found...it doesn't matter what world we choose to live in there are lessons to learn
and the only way to survive is to believe in yourself.

Naturally before I could end my day dreaming I had to find me hero of the day

A sexy man of passion, strengths, and desires. A man of power; be it of will or physical strengths...then again why not both...he is my fantasy man.

So, what were your day dreams today?


Have a wonderful day!
Many Hugs

11 comments:

June M. said...

Thank you so much. Sent my address to you! I look forward to hearing from Kelly Morgan and reading this story. It sounds really great.

becca said...

congrats

~Sia McKye~ said...

Congratulations June!

Love your picture post, Hawk. I do notice and appreciate the changing of the seasons. I have a Golden Rain bush outside my office window. Last week there were buds and this week I have one inch baby leaves.

I'll admit, winter isn't a favorite of mine, not because of a lack of beauty, because winter has it's own beauty, but more from having to navaigate with feeding horses and Great Danes in the snow and ice. Or traveling.

Dreams? Enjoying warm breezes, flowers and birdsong as I finish this book.

Have a great weekend, my fried.

Kelly Moran said...

Will send that off to you soon, June. Hope you like it.

Thanks again Hawk for having me!

XO

elaing8 said...

Congrats June.
Great post Hawk. I haven't had time to daydream,its all been about packing.box,fill,tape...repeat :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey June!!!

You sent me your addie? Hon I didn't get it...can you send it again?

This is an e book so all I need it your e-addie.

I looked in every spot in my e-box but can't find a letter from you hon...

Put in subject line WINNER!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

*Hawk waves at becca*

Sia - Hugs sweeetie! Oh...A golden rain bush...I've never seen one but the name is inspiring...got a picture you can send me? I'd love to see that.

Yah, sounds like you've got lots of beautiful day dreams...good to hear you take the time to enjoy them...I'm working on enjoying more of mine....now if I could only get TIME to work with me a wee bit! LOL

Big hugs Honey and good luck with the book! I've been pumping out one of me own and have 1/3 of it done so far...but it's going to be good when I'm done! ;-) A seller I hope.

Hugs and more hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kelly,

I'll send that addie as soon as I get it!

Big Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaine!

LOL...once you get moved and settled I hope you find a wee bit of time for dreaming...but then again...you seem to have enough dreaming going on in your search for sexy bums for Moony Mondays!!! So, I think you're doing alright. LOL

Cyber hugs sweetie!
Hawk

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Hawk!

Congrats June!

Stopping in to see how you are sweetie! All's good here! Have a great week!!

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Dottie!

Good to hear from you hon! I'll be stopping by your place asap!

Hugs Sweetie!
Hawk