Sunday, March 13, 2011

The winner is!!!!

ANGIE FOX IS HERE TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER!



For her book "The Last of the Demon Slayers"!


Sadly, from the title, I think it's the last in the series...I hate to see it end. I have fallen in love with all the funny and odd Characters...each became a part of me and I hate to say good-bye to them.

Excerpt:

Lizzie Brown would like to have one normal date. Instead, she gets a towering inferno with a message: her long-lost dad is a fallen angel in danger of becoming a demon. Not good. Especially since she’s a demon slayer.



Her grandma advises her to stay out of it. Her sexy-as-sin shape-shifter boyfriend would much rather she devote her attention to more carnal pursuits. And her dog’s one demand is for more bacon. After all, he can’t train his pet dragon on an empty stomach.


But Lizzie knows there’s no other choice but to hop on her Harley and help her dad—even if the search for the truth brings a bad-boy slayer back into her life and leads her into the middle of a war to end all wars.

And the lucky winner is! JUNE!!!! 

If you didn't get to read them all, it's a series you'll want for your collection. Here are the covers you'll want to look for...











AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE, CHECK OUT ANOTHER BOOK ANGIE'S DONE....IT SOUNDS AWESOME TOO!


EXCERPT:
A lonely New Orleans voodoo shop owner decides she’s had enough romantic disappointments. Amie is going to find mister right come hell, high water or voodoo. But when she uses magic to call the perfect man for her, she should have been more specific. Who knew her ideal mate died 198 years ago? When a sexy, well-spoken zombie gentleman shows up at her door, Amie gets much, much more than she bargained for.

Angie, thank you for the Demon Slayer books...to me they're like the Harry Potter books...ones for the keeping and reading over and over. I love your voice and how you tell a story!

I'm a fan and a friend who will always be ready for your next tale! So, keep 'em coming Darlin'!


Big Cyber Hugs
 Yap, the biker witch in 'A Tale of Two Demon Slayers'!!! READ IT OR I MIGHT JUST RIDE UP TO PAY YOU A PERSONAL VISIT and find out why you haven't! And you really don't want me to do that - I carry a blow torch ;-)

4 comments:

June M. said...

Thanks so much...What do I need to do to get the book? I am looking forward to reading it!

manning_j2004 [at] yahoo [dot] com

becca said...

congrats June

elaing8 said...

Congrats June. Enjoy the book

Angie Fox said...

Aw, thanks, Hawk! Your support means so much. And June - I'll drop that book in the mail to you this week. :)