Friday, April 22, 2011

Angie Fox's book LOVE BITES!!!

Who would have guessed?

NOW THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE HOTTEST COVER!
I'd been so wrapped up in the DEMON SLAYER series I didn't see this sexy little book slip past me.
YES...it's already out!

Here's a excerpt.

Vampire Princess Katarina Volholme D’Transylvania didn’t kill her stony, passionless husband, but she’s not shedding too many tears, either. That is until her father arranges another marriage for her three days after the funeral. She’s tired of being used, ignored and married off. And so she runs…



Royal Bodyguard Fionnlagh MacLaomainn doesn’t know much about the maverick princess on the lamb. He just needs to bring her back in time for the wedding. But when he manages to capture her on the back of his Harley, their wild ride takes them to places neither one of them could have ever imagined.


But will a night of forbidden passion be enough to kindle true love?

Oh...sounds intriguingly romantic! Forbidden passion? Oh yes, I'm always ready for that! And if the hero has the muscles that guy on the cover has...I'm there!

Look at this sweet little face and tell me you're not surprised? Who would have guess our Angie was hiding
such passionate words, such scenes of seduction, such romance at its best?

WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Hummmm, now that you mention it...in this photo her eyes are holding a very naughty gaze in them aren't they? 
MAN...our sweet Angie's been holding out on us!

I haven't read LOVE BITES yet but I couldn't wait to tell you about my little discovery - it looks like our sweet little Angie Fox has a hot, sexually charged, book here and I can't wait to read it!

Hugs

16 comments:

becca said...

oh yay vampires doesn't get better

Blodeuedd said...

This one sounds really familliar..was it in an anthology? or am i utterly confused

Houston A.W. Knight said...

WoW...I've never had such trouble getting into me own blog! This Internat computer trouble is driving me nuts. I can get on and leave comments at other sites but not me own!

Bummer!

Becca darlin' thanks for coming by! Glad you like Vamps...I've got one I'm writing right now that I hope to sell soon! Cross you're fingers for me...
And let me know what you think of this book of Angies...I can't wait to get it...I'm thinking her voice will be sooooo different in this book than with the Demon Slayer books. I can't wait to see what she does.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

That's a good question...I hope Angie will be by later today and answer that.

Hugs
Hawk

~Sia McKye~ said...

A maverick Princess and an adventure on the back of a Harley? I'm going to have to check this one out!

elaing8 said...

That is a hot cover..Wow. This sounds really good. Thanks for bringing this book to my attention Hawk,it sounds really good.Adding it to my TBR list.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Sia,

Oh, I really think this is going to be an interesting book for sure.

I love the cover...very sexy.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaing,

LOL...I just said that...and I agree... very hot cover...but I think the cover is only the beginning of an awesome story within.

Big hugs
Hawk

Angie Fox said...

Yes. I love vampires. And I hadn't had a chance to write about any until this latest story. :)

Angie Fox said...

Yes, Blodeudd. This is the story I wrote for The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2. A lot of my readers were writing and asking how they could just get this one, so I figured I'd pop it up online.

And yes, the cover is sexier because the story is sexier. In fact, they made me tone down the naughty parts when this story first appeared in Mammoth Book. This version is my "director's cut," with the naughty bits added back in. I mean, come on, these two deserve to have all the fun they can.

Angie Fox said...

Very neat, Hawk! Sending you happy sales thoughts for your new vamp book.

You know, my voice is the same in this story, but the characters are so different so maybe that's why it sounds a little different. Also, it's in third person because, well, we had to know what the hot Scottish stud muffin is thinking.

Angie Fox said...

Thanks, Sia! I think every girl needs to run off on a Harley at some point in her life. ;)

Angie Fox said...

Thanks, elaing8. That guy on the cover is quite dreamy. Makes me wish my job included going to cover shoots.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Angie,

Hey sweetie...thank you for coming by...and thank you for the vote of confidence for my Vamp book! You know me it's got a twist!

Hummm, maybe then it's the third person that made your voice seem so different ... I'll better know once I read it...but from the blurb and from the few parts I sneaked a peek at...you seemed to have a darker voice in this one...I love that though...shows what a great writer you are.

I know I know some 'fans' don't want their author to change out of the genre they first wrote in but me...I love to see my author's entire abilities so I like it when an author mixes it up and shows us all sides of her abilities...and I still say...you're showing us readers another side of you with this book LOVE BITES!

I'm excited and can't wait to get it in me hot little hands again...this time I won't let it go!
Man I could kick meself for that one!

big hugs
Hawk

Angie Fox said...

Hmm...maybe I do feel a bit more dark and mysterious. ;)

All the best on your new vamp book and thanks for letting me drop by!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Angie,

Thank you for coming by...it's always fun to see what you've got next for us.

And thank you for the well wishes on my book...xoxox

Big cyber hugs
Hawk