Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OH NO! Can you believe this?

Hey folks!

I know all of you expected to see a post from our Miss Smutty Hussy today, after all it is



But as you can see,


Miss Smutty Hussy is already on her way...
So I've been left here to announce...Miss Cecile has taken a much needed vacation. Yap, the poor woman has worn herself out….I heard it’s from all those handsome men she keeps…yap, it’s a tough job keeping them all happy.








Gosh, how many flowers can a girl handle in a day? All that arranging can be hard on a girl...specially while she's having her feet massaged, and all that chocolate fed to her.





And all that body work those men insisted on giving her...back rubs, neck rubs, body rubs...just how much can a girl take?


Oh, and let's not even
talk about all the riding those cowboys innsist on....

















Sadly, our Miss Cecile will be out for a time and when she’ll return nobody knows…so until then Wanton Wednesdays is on hold.

I know, like all of you, I’m going to miss those hot book reviews…but I know our Miss Cecile is worth the wait, because when the Smutty Hussy returns it’ll be even hotter than before…but she didn’t leave us without a few helpers…and of course a tease of what will be coming when she gets back...



sexy secrets



Hot licks and
heated temptations


She's teasing us with wild passion and


Bedroom seductions as well as...










sexy pillow talk and

loving snuggles

Wanton romance!

OMG...Such wantonness she leaves us with!!! Ah, but such sweet memories for us to remember




until we meet again...we'll remember the wantonness of love and romance from the heart...



Thanks Cecile for the boys and girls…and all the memories. We will miss you and we hope you won't be gone for too long. You're a woman that has brought just a little something special into our lives with your words and your thoughts...WE WILL MISS YOU!

Hugs Darlin'

9 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Love ya, Cecile - And best wishes for a refreshing vacation. ;)

Blodeuedd said...

*hugs for Cecile*

Cassidy Hunter said...

Have a good vacation, Cecile! ;)

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hawk, you are too sweet to me... My vacation has proven to be quite a handful!!! But I prmise all those things you said... and maybe even some more!!

But you are right, this is a much needed vacation that I am in need of!!

Awwweee guys, you are to sweet to think of me!! You know I love you guys!! Hugs to you all!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Sweet!

Thanks for coming by to send out Miss Hussy off...I'm sure she'll bring back some eye candy for you. ;-)

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd...I'm joining you in giving our Miss Cecile some hugs! I'm gonna miss her reviews!!!!

Hugs to you too hon!
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Cassidy,

Thanks for stopping by for Cecile's send off!

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Well, Miss Cecile...you're a sweetie for coming back to see us before you left!

I will miss you...so don't dally away from home for too long!

And remember...my place for a vacation after the vacation...you'll need it.
;-D

Big hugs sweetie
Hawk

~Sia McKye~ said...

Cecile, we gonna miss you, but you enjoy that time off. Wring it baby!