Monday, May 9, 2011

Will you be watching?

Smallville Series finale…get your minds out of the gutter, you were thinking I was going to put something naughty up, didn’t you? Admit it…lol

I love this series (although this season kinda sucked) I’m looking forward to see how they end it.Hopefully they get it right and it doesn’t bomb.
Do you watch this show? Will you be watching?

Here are the "man candy" from the show

Tom Welling-Clark Kent/Superman




Justin Hartley-Oliver Queen/Green Arrow







Although she’s not on the show

(had to get the moon in for moonday.lol)

Have a great




TTYS
hugs
















5 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

I've never watched the show, although after looking at the pics, maybe I should, lolol!

Ever notice just how small the cape is for Superwoman? Shhesh, no wonder I fall flat when I try to fly...

Have a good week!

Hugs.


Sia McKye's Thoughts...OVER COFFEE

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL Sia!

I'm with you after seeing Elaing's Post here I KNOW I'll become a follower of this show...Whew, Hot boys here!

I thought that was you in that short cape...what happened, did it shrink in the wash? How many times have I got to tell you Sweetie, no wool in the dryer!

Hope you had a great mother's day!

Hugs Hawk

Blodeuedd said...

I haven't watched this season but yes I wnna watch the end

elaing8 said...

Sia-It is a great show,a lot of eye candy too.Not just these two.

Hawk-I hope you give the show a try,although it starts with all of them in high school. You'd be a cougar...lol

Blodeuedd-this season is not as good as previous ones.I think it is time for the show to end.But I hope the ending is awesome.

Julianne said...

I am going to miss the show. But the finale was *nod* perfect! I think Chris Reeve would've been pleased.

Julianne...
J's Books Lobby