Friday, May 27, 2011

WOMENS TALENTS!

                        Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a 

baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a

home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a

meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her


heart.


A woman multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of


shit.'

ROTFLOL....O.K.! Gezzzz. Alright so I have a warped sence of humor.

Hope you're having a great

Hugs

8 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

HAHAHhahaha! I love that first picture!

A man called Valance said...

‘Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.’

Yup, every molehill becomes a mountain.


‘If you give her sperm…’

It’ll cost you, one way or another.



‘If you give her a house…’

You’ll need deep pockets.



‘If you give her groceries…’

You’ll need even deeper pockets.



‘If you give her a smile…’

She’ll get suspicious. Women are built that way.


‘A woman multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.’

Yup, give a woman trouble, and she’ll give you hell.


‘Alright so I have a warped sense of humor’


Just as well.

Keep smiling, Hawk.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey sweet!

Thanks for coming by and I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

xoox
Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Valance!

ROTFLMAO!!! Handsome ~ you always make me laugh!

Big Hugs
Hawk

Blodeuedd said...

LOL! Oh you ;)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

LOL...I know...but it was funny.


Big Hugs darlin'
Hawk

JJ Cocker said...

What a fabulous picture of a woman in red. Give that photographer an award.

Which reminds me, I tagged you, too, Miss Hawk:
http://livingdangerouslyinadogeatdogworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/seven-things.html

Houston A.W. Knight said...

JJ!

OMG...Well this is the first I've ever been tagged! Not sure if I should hug you or smack you for this one! ;-) It's just a good thing I adore you...so I'll play.

I tried to comment on your blog but couldn't get it to post...had the same troubles on Valance's site...still working on getting the mess fixed...

hugs darlin' and thank you for the thought (tag)!

xoxo
Hawk