Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How was your day?

                                    
I don't know about you...but I have days when my dyslexia kicks in and everything looks like this...

eonvrye taht can raed tihs rsaie yuor hnad.


Naturally, I can read it just fine...can you? What me mind sees is

Everyone that can read this raise your hand.

It drives me crazy...because it reads fine to me when I'm typing it and reading it back to meself, yet no one else can read it unless they have an especially strange mind like mine. But EXPERTS do say....

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The


phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde

Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the

olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.


The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the

wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was


ipmorantt!


That being said...have an awesome

BTW

For those who couldn't read the above...it said

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too
Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.
I cannot believe that I couold actually understand what I was reading. The
phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge
University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only imporatant thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.

This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

Hugs

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I can read it :) perhaps that is why I never watch what I am writing cos mu mind fixes it anyway ;)

June M. said...

We are strange huh...First time I have been called strange for THIS! LOL. I have never had any problems with this sort of thing.

Kracken said...

Can read it without a hitch! I am okay with being starnge!

A man called Valance said...

Anit yuo soppusde to eb rwiting?

Oscar said...

Sorry, I can't read Polish or Welsh for that matter.

becca said...

after getting help from my imaginary friends and the voices in my head i could actually read this. have a great day


Everyday Life

Dottie (Tink's Place) said...

Hi Hawk!

I can read it, but I think those who read a lot can see the words easier than those who don't. We kind of speed read through the words anyway, lol! For the writer who read a lot, it does make it difficult to edit, and what writer doesn't read a lot? That means editing is a chore!! LOLOLOL When isn't it?

((hugs))

Dottie :)

Brandi said...

Why hello there HAWK! Man how I have missed the blogger crowd. Just wanted to stop in and say hello.

I knew I was strange before reading all that :)