Wednesday, July 20, 2011

EVERY WRITER HAS GOT TO SEE THIS!!!



CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: It's funny and it shows what most writers go through everyday in their heads! But for the days I'm in writers block...I might be tempted by this device! ;-D

http://fpdorchak.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/plot-device/


I hope you all are doing well...I'm still working on this WIP and it's still like pulling teeth (first time this has happened to me. Usually my plots flow) hence the reason for the blog's vacation - wish I could do the same, but I've got a vampire who's wanting to do his own thing and seduce my heroine and I need him to stay away from her for now and she's really not helping...The bad guy's a woman and her sex life seems more interesting than the heroine's at this point! THAT'S NOT GOOD! But in reality it never pays to be a good girl...bad girl always did have MORE FUN!

Well, enough of my 'fun time' here with you all, I'm back to work and hope to see you all soon!

Big Cyber hugs and love
Hawk





6 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Talk about putting the reader IN the scene, lol! I laughed my ass off. I think I'll be even more careful when I open those packages from Amazon in the future.

I'm thinking that device would add more crazy in my already loco life, lolol!

Sia McKye's Thoughts...OVER COFFEE

Blodeuedd said...

Keep up the good work :D

Janette Harjo said...

Good to see you popping your head up, Hawk!

This video is HILARIOUS! LOL! I kept wondering if he was ever going to get home again!!

And people wonder where we get our ideas from?!

JH!

Jewelry Texas said...

Hey!
Thank you so much for sharing this useful information through your post.

Kracken said...

We miss ya! But good luck!

Debi said...

Hi Miss Houston. I'm Debi. Mr. V's Friend. I'm stopping by to honor one of his requests. So very sorry it took so long to fulfill it and although my excuse is valid...still shouldn't have waited so long. I want to thank you for stopping by my page so long ago... for what its worth..it did not go unnoticed. I have since started another blog...but struggling still in the world of writing..:/
Please, if you see Mr. V around. Tell him I think of him often and wish him the best.
Debi