Monday, October 17, 2011

I’d like to know…….




Since this is an authors blog. I thought I’d final ask..what do you like to read?

Romance

                                                                            Paranormal

Western


                                                               

                                                                    OR Erotica



*Elaing smirks ~ she got them again! Then as straight faced as can be, she says,*

I read all of the above as well as YA and Urban Fantasy. I’ll pretty much read anything if the story catches my attention.

What about you?







6 comments:

Hilda said...

I'd pretty much read anything, including those genres. I also like crime fiction, mystery and psychological thrillers :)

It's been a long time, my friend. I hope you're doing well!

((hugs))

Kracken said...

Books with the hotness.............and I don't mean books about the temperature of the son or global warming.

Blodeuedd said...

Everything except thrillers, horror and mysteries (except for some if they are historical..oh funny)

A man called Valance said...

Oh, you know me. I ain't fussy. I'll read just about anything at all. I guess I'm just easy to please.

elaing8 said...

Hi Hilda,
I don't think I could read psychological thrillers.Freak me out :)


kracken-I got your meaning ;) I like the hot ones too.

Blodeuedd- Those are pretty much the ones I don't read either.But I would check them out if the blurb really caught my attention.

Valance-We already knew you were easy..LOL

Thanks for stopping by everyone.Its great to find out what everyone likes to read.

A man called Valance said...

Shh!