Monday, October 3, 2011

Love is Magic




Hi **waves to all of Hawk’s followers**

It’s good to be back. But Monday’s will be a little different. It will still be pictures but it’s going to have more of a magical, sexy, romantic, fantasy type theme to it. We’ll see what I can come up with.. (although between you and me**looks over shoulder for Hawk** maybe I’ll try and sneak a moon in here or there) **big grin**


I hope you visit every week, leave me a comment and let me know how I’m doing.


So for this week, I came across this poem and thought it would be a perfect to fit for the new theme. ( I don’t know who wrote it, so if you know let me know and I’ll give them credit)

Love is like magic


And it always will be.


For love still remains


Life's sweet mystery!!


Love works in ways


That are wondrous and strange

And there's nothing in life


That love cannot change!!


Love can transform


The most commonplace


Into beauty and splendor


And sweetness and grace.


Love is unselfish,


Understanding and kind,


For it sees with its heart


And not with its mind!!


Love is the answer


That everyone seeks...


Love is the language,


That every heart speaks.



Love can't be bought,


It is priceless and free,

Love, like pure magic,


Is life's sweet mystery!



So do you believe Love is Magic?



WELCOME BACK ELAING! And WELCOME BACK TO ALL WHO COME HERE TO VISIT US!


Hugs

15 comments:

A man called Valance said...

Someone pass me a bucket... I think I'm gonna throw up.

June M. said...

That is pretty....but I think I will miss Mooney Monday!

A man called Valance said...

Ain't brought a bucket with you, have you June?

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh Valance! Come on ...it's a beautiful poem so this has got to be your way of saying you miss Moony Mondays...

Houston A.W. Knight said...

June...don't tell Valance but I heard Elaing is going to bring back now and then a Moony Monday...so keep visiting!

Hugs
Hawk

Cheyenne said...

I`m with you on this Valance!......Sorry Miss H! Me`be I`m no romantic.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Chey,

Stick with us boys...you'll get Moony Mondays...we girls won't forget you! ;-)

hugs
Hawk

Oscar said...

You're off to a great start, Elaing, but I despise poetry and pictures of fairies.

elaing8 said...

Valance..A bucket? Come on..my 1st week back and I get that :(
(did this make you feel bad..lol) I'm kidding,the bucket is down the hall out the door and down the street and in the salon ;)

June-Thank you..Don't worry,like I said there will be moons..shhhh :)

Cheyenne-Tough crowd...but thanks for stopping by anyways :)

Oscar-Thank you..and I'll remember that about poetry and fairies ;)

Blodeuedd said...

I have been bad at commenting lately so I am gonna give you a big hug :D

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd

Big hugs back! I've mjissed you sweetie!

Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar...check next Monday...I'm sure you'll be HAPPY!!!

;-)
Hawk

Julianne said...

Poor Valance. And here we thought you were a romantic!

Lovely poem, Elaing! Yep, I do believe in magic.

elaing8 said...

Blodeuedd - Thanks for coming by.

Thank you Julianne

A man called Valance said...

Aww, I didn't meant to be hard on you, Elaine. I still love you. I just ain't the moon in June and winged fairy kind.

Howdy Julianne. It ain't that I ain't romantic. I just show it in other ways, that's all. Like remembering to take my boots off when I get into bed.