Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wicked Wednesday... Whew... Where Have I Been...


Hello there my dear friends.... It has been a while since I have seen some of you.
Please sit a spell with me and share how you have been...

I hope you all have been doing well... 

I hope the summer provided to be as hot as some of my naughty, wicked Wednesdays are...

Some of you might be wondering where did I disappear....

I did not disappear on you...

I merely had a few business meetings to go to....
To achieve new ideas for our Wednesday meetings...



I meet a friend in the park that wanted to share their ideas with me
On what Wicked, Wanton Wednesdays are all about...



I have even had a friend try to domesticate me for my Wicked Wednesday's here at Hawk's place...
I mean, what makes me a Smutty Hussy is my dedication to


research...

Don't you agree???
Now until we meet again....
Should be every third Wednesday of the Month...
Unless... I become over worked!

***Evil wink***

I am not sure what I will be bringing you....

Book Reviews, Words of Wick-Hotness, Just Silliness of being a Smutty Hussy...

But I will definitely leave you with a smile!

Oh and a warning of sorts::::
Hawk (Houston A. W. Knight) is not responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or what I post up picture wise. She in no way agrees with or disagrees with me and my posts. My posts are just that - mine. 
She merely allows me to come over and play!
And of course... Make you Hot and Happy! (Well... Happy at least)

And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! 
post signature

11 comments:

elaing8 said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with Cecile.I know it will be smutty goodness :D

Houston A.W. Knight said...

HUGSSSSS Darlin'

Glad to have you back and WHAT A FIRST POST!!!! You made me laugh and cry...you have been missed!

It only feels right when the three of us are together!

SO here's to all...the three wanton and wicked ladies are back!

hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Elaing8 I didn't miss your post this past Monday...I was there just didn't get to post a comment...you know I'd never miss you either!

Hugs darlin'
Hawk

Oscar said...

My oh my, Smutty Hussy, yer off to a great start again. Keep up the dirty work.

Blodeuedd said...

*waves* Welcome back Cecile

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Elaine~ You know nothing can keep me away from being with the two of you!! And I can't wait to see what I come up with either.....! Ha!

Houston!!! Hey honey!!! Like I said to Elaine! I love being with you two girls!!! You are my girls!!! Always! And you are right, it does feel good!

Oscar! Hey there Mister! Well, you know I aim to please!

Blodeuedd!!! Hey honey!! I am so glad to be back!!! Hugs and love to you honey!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Houston.... I will be watching you girls, lol!!!!!

A man called Valance said...

Howdy Cecile. I've been fine, thanks. Glad to see the coven is together and cackling again.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

A man called Valance~ Well, hello cowboy! I am glad to hear that you are fine Mr V! And yes.... The coven has come together once again! Hugs to you Mr. V!

A man called Valance said...

'The coven has come together once again!'

Lord, I'm sorely tempted.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey now Mr V.... watch what comes out of those lips of yours.... Remember - we are three now! =)

Hugs to you honey!