Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Smutty Hussy Thanksgiving!


Hello there my fellow peeps....

I am here to say that with Thanksgiving around the corner...

First.... To all of you... From my warm home to your warm home...

Happy Thanksgiving!


Now.... I will do a little Thanksgiving of my Own....
Besides the normal things... For which I do not take lightly....
My health, my happiness, my family, my friends.
A roof over my head, clothes on my back, food on my table.
To be employed, to be loved, to be cherished.

Now for the Hussy's Thanksgivings....

I am thankful for the men in my life....
For they influence those wonderful Smutty Hussy fantasies that I sometimes come up with!
Ohhhhh Yummmm... Am I ever Thankful!



I am thankful for those couples that fuel those fantasies....
The ones that touch, grab, kiss, spank... And I only know what else!!!



And of course, I am forever thankful for my Girl Crushes...
They have lead me on some interesting journeys in my life!
Damn... isn't she gorgeous!


And of course.... For those books that put it all together for us...
To dream, to escape, to fantasize, to learn, to use, to simply love.....
Damn.... Enough said!


So, truly from my heart and home... To yours.... 
I hope you have a wonderfully warm, blessed
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!

***Geaux Tigers***


Oh and a warning of sorts::::
Hawk (Houston A. W. Knight) is not responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth or what I post up picture wise. She in no way agrees with or disagrees with me and my posts. My posts are just that - mine. 
She merely allows me to come over and play!
And of course... Make you Hot and Happy! (Well... Happy at least)



And remember... Keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy! 
post signature


6 comments:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL..well, I can say...I'm thankful for you Little Miss Smutty Hussy...awesome post and you've given us all something to be thankful for. *WINK*

Hugs
Hawk

The_Book_Queen said...

Yours smutty posts always bring a smile to my face, Cecile! :D And as to your What I'm Thankful For list---I heartily second each and every one of them! Well said...and shown! :D

Enjoy!
TBQ

Oscar said...

And a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you, too, Ms. Smutty Hussy.

Oscar said...

P.S. And to Hawk and all the other women out there, too.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Thank you Oscar and happy holidays to you too!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Book Queen!

Miss Hussy brings a smile to all our faces...so glad you dropped in to visit! Happy holidays to you as well!


Hawk