Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One of those days when...

All feels so right in the world


This morning I was walking my dog and there was a soft, cool breeze. I looked up from the fall colored leaves circling at my feet and saw the wind touch the tips of the trees and my soul took flight. For the first time in a long time I felt light...free of troubles and negativity...full of happiness.


Everywhere I looked was filled with beauty. Everything in the world suddenly felt right. I was feeling what the Gods had put us down here to experience...LOVE.
But
I'm not talking romantic love, I'm talking LOVE of all things 
Today my world feels right


Come join me if only for a moment in time...in this feeling that all is as it should be and all is right in the world as well as in our hearts...stop for two minutes and hear your soul speak to you today...hear the truth of it all...then don't ever forget this feeling.















Cyber hugs

8 comments:

Oscar said...

All is right with the world - for now! Nice pics!

Blodeuedd said...

The moon was lovely today, that is my truth :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar!

You're living in the best part of God's creation...you're world has to be right! ;-)

Glad you like the pics.

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd!

Hey Sweetie!

I agree the moon is my draw as well...but I think it is for most women.

hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Tomorrow morning when the alarm clock goes off, and I hear the wind and rain lashing against the windows, I'm gonna remember this. And I swear that when I step outside and the winter chill bites me where a man don't like to get bitten, I'm gonna try awful hard to be true to the spirit of this post. Promise.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Cowboy Valance,

I'll be sending you me thoughts...and hope you remember even the cold nasty weather you're in can be beautiful if you look at it with the right eyes.

hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

The right eyes, huh? I've only got the eyes I was born with. Now if I'd been an eskimo...

JJ Cocker said...

The planet is a truly wonderful place when you see these wonders of nature. Thank you for sharing these pictures with the eco friendly, envionmental loving me. xxx