Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Writer's World


I guess you can tell from the title I've been into my writing world and this photo just about show you where I'm at.

There are parts of my story that are like the tree so clean cut and every detail so clear, and then there is that cloudy sky, yap, the part of my story that I just can't seems to get a tight grip on...the part of the tale that keeps my brain fogged up and searching for that perfect mountain of truth at the end of this story's journey.

How about you guys...how does your mind look when you're writing your next best seller?

Hugs

6 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I truly have no idea, my mind is just filled with my world

Kracken said...

Well, since I am not a wrtiter I can't answer that question on the level you asked BUT I can say it seems life is like that sometimes. Here is me wishing you the best JUJU you can have for you book...and life!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Blodeuedd,

I'm sure your world is full of beauty and wonder...have a great day hon!

Hugs
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Kracken!

Hey Sweetie! Thanks for the JUJU...I can use all of that!

Hugs and kisses
Hawk

Oscar said...

Mine is cluttered up pretty bad, but manage to work through itwhen I get down to brass tacks.

A man called Valance said...

I wouldn't know, but I reckon it'd be something like Oscar's, if I tried. I'll send you some hocus though, to add to April's pocus.