Monday, January 23, 2012

Have you Laughed your Butt off today?


An Irish Family Tradition
 
Paddy,  had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition.
 
It  seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special  day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for  their first legal drink.
 
So when Paddy's, 18th birthday came  'round, he and his pal Mick, took a boat out to the middle of the  lake, Paddy, stepped out of the boat ...and nearly drowned! Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety.
  
Furious and confused, Paddy, went to see his grandmother.
  
'Granny,' he asked, "It's me 18th birthday, so why can't I walk  'cross the lake like me fa, his fa, and his fa before him?"
  
Granny looked deeply into Paddy's, troubled brown eyes and said,  "Because your fa, your grandfa and your great grandfa were all born in  December, when the lake is frozen, and you were born in August, ya dip  shit.









And one especially for A man called Valance 










Have a good week







8 comments:

Oscar said...

HAHAHAHA! Hoowow! Waahoo! Unh-unh-un-gurgle-gurgle.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

ROTFLOL E!

I can always count on Monday never being blue! ;-)

Hon...I told you not to show Valance my heart Tattoo...he said he didn't want me to get it...now you've really got into trouble.

Hugs
Hawk

A man called Valance said...

Thanks Elaine, much appreciated. Liked the joke, too.

Thinks... 'Im sure I've seen that ass somewhere before. Hmm, if I didn't know better I'd say it was... nope, it couldn't be. She ain't got a tattoo.'

hregtvedt said...

Hi Elaine!

That was funny and totally reminds me of my middle child. But he's only 9 so I think there is still hope. :)

I too have a tattoo on my, well on my..yeah right there but it isn't a heart!

Heather E.

Trinity4h said...

That joke was HILARIOUS!!! I think I may have to retell that one, cause it's just too good to keep to yourself! :D Thanks for a good laugh, Elaine!

elaing8 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I'm glad y'all liked the joke.
Valance I had to give you the extra picture after i disappointed you on Wednesday ;)

Kracken said...

hahahahahahaaaa FUNNY! Gonna take a lot more than that to laugh THIS ass off, but thet was hialrious!! Loved it!

A man called Valance said...

"Valance I had to give you the extra picture after i disappointed you on Wednesday."

And so you should.