Monday, January 9, 2012

What are you reading?

This week I'll be reading
  
 Jayne Rylon-Devon's Pair


Product Warnings
The world’s first m/f/m/f/m/f/m/m/f…we think. You never know exactly what’s going to happen next when the crew gets back together, but it’s guaranteed to be steamy.

Moira Rogers-Hammer Down

When hell reigns on earth, love is a luxury they can't afford.

Children of the Undying, Book 2

While the tattered remains of humanity huddle underground, hiding in their virtual world, Devi prefers living topside, making dangerous hauls through the demon-infested wasteland earth has become. The wealth that comes from smuggling supplies to those shunned as summoner-born or demon-touched doesn’t hurt, either.

The man she meets to arrange one of those under-the-table hauls is complicated…and handsome as hell. Literally. A glimpse of the predator beneath his silver gaze and she’s tempted to break her cardinal rule: never mix business with pleasure.

Zel’s first look at the wild-haired hauler threatens to distract him from his mission—and reminds him just how long it’s been since he got laid. As the leader of an outcast settlement, he can’t afford to trust too easily. Devi’s got a reputation for running a tight, disciplined crew, but her very willingness to deal with him means she has something to hide.

Not to mention a hot, tempting package like her could be the cleverest trap his enemies have ever set.

Product Warnings
Contains demon bars, virtual (and literal) fights to the death, forbidden love, renegade AIs, a badass truck-driving heroine who will do anything to protect her crew and the half-demon warrior who will move heaven and hell to make her his.

And hopefully I can also read Jaci Burton's Changing the Game...look at that cover *sigh*


What will you be reading? If you won't be reading...What will you be up to this week?












5 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

Looks like some interesting ones you've got this week! :D I'm a bit...intrigued I guess about the first book. Wow. That's an outright Orgy, I think. LOL. But I think I'll have to look into all three of the books you listed. :)

I'm currently finishing up "Spliced" by Robin Leigh Miller and I'm loving it sooo much. I think it is going to be a strong contender for my favorite of 2012! I'll have a review posted in a week or two about it.

After Spliced, I'll move on to"Shadows on the Moon", a YA book I have for review, and then "Ride with Me" another book for review. Cross my fingers that I get all of this done!

Enjoy,
TBQ
http://tbqspersonalbookpalace.blogspot.com

Houston A.W. Knight said...

WOW Elaing that's some reading material!!! And some pretty awesome covers if I do say so meself!

Happy reading to you young lady! *wink*

Hugs
Hawk

Oscar said...

Take a look at my blog to see what I'm reading today (at Bloggincurly).

hregtvedt said...

Hello Elaing8!

It's Heather E. your friend from Nevada! I finally had a chance to sit down on a Monday and read your post. Those sound like some very steamy books! I've read Changing the Game by Jaci Burton and really liked it. The restaurant scene was, uhm, well...I'm blushing just thinking about it. I can't wait for then next one in the series to come out.

This week I'm planning to read Rocky Mountain Haven (comes out tomorrow). And BTW I just finished the first 3 books in the Master at Arms series by Kallypso. They were very good- especially since I am married to my own Marine with 'baggage' from his years in the service. It hit close to home and I loved it!

Enjoy your week of reading, I know I will now that the kids are back in school!

Heather E. :)

elaing8 said...

Hi everyone

I read Devon's Pair yesterday..and wow steamy scenes.But I recommend reading the first 3 books in the series first.
I'm onto the next. :)

Book Queen-I'll have to check out Spliced.A favorite already. :)Good luck with your reading.

Hawk-I love these covers.I admit the cover sells a book to me :)

Oscar- I will have to go check :)

Heather hi...I'm glad you stopped by :)
I can't wait now to reading Jaci's book.A steamy restaurant scene :D I love Vivian Arend's book, you'll love that one.And I've heard great things about Kallypso's books.

Now I have more to add to the TBR list.