Monday, February 6, 2012

I Am Canadian!!



 I'm Canadian. Not sure how many of you knew that :)
So when I came across these videos I knew I had to post them.Hey if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at :)

Although I have to point out, I don't know anyone who pronounces about "aboot" **rolls eyes**

Sh*t Canadians Say, Eh?
Then there's these
Sh*t Americans Say to Canadians



I hope you laughed a little bit watching those and now what you really want.Going Canadian theme here
Taylor Kitsch (I love him)








Ryan Reynolds
Neve Campbell

Elisha Cuthbert





Have a great week




4 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

You don't say aboot!?! I am so sad now :/

Houston A.W. Knight said...

OMG! Elaing! ROTFLOL...

You had me in stitches!

Hey if that Taylor guy is a Canadian I'm hopping the next flight up there...
to jump BLEEEEEEEPPPP!

Now I see how you're keeping warm and why I couldn't tempt you into coming down here.

hugs and I'm glad you're Canadian and proud of it!

xoxox
Hawk

elaing8 said...

Blodeuedd-LOL..nope sorry..but I do say eh a lot :)

Hawk- LOL..i loved the videos.The first one I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. And yes Taylor's Canadian..isn't he yummy.(they all are that are posted)

becca said...

hehe love this