Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just to let you know I took a Flying Leap

One day....
I saw this little...
He was happily chirping...But I couldn't figure out what the hell he was saying...
Then I noticed he was holding something in his wings...He look so damn cute that I had to take a second look...
Because I wasn't sure what he wanted from me...
The chirping got louder...
Then it hit me....
He wanted me to....
So, he wanted me to Follow him....
Well, I busted down the wall....
And took the flying leap... **or I should say someone kicked my ass**
So, I ask.... With blue birdie eyes...
So... In case you are interested.... I am here...

Cecile Smutty Hussy
@AllIWantnMore


So here I am.... https://twitter.com/#!/AllIWantnMore

And I have no clue what you will find there.... Really, I don't!
But... it shall be interesting!

And remember... Always keep it Dirty, Smutty & Hussy!Photobucket



7 comments:

becca said...

i found u

Johnny D. said...

I'm not a tweeter or I'd twitter with you!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey,

Cecile...I was working on my twitter and then I saw your post! lol, girl is there anything we don't do at the same time? I thought Becca and Johnny were talking to me and then I find they're talking to you...LOL

Hugs to all
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey,

Cecile...I was working on my twitter and then I saw your post! lol, girl is there anything we don't do at the same time? I thought Becca and Johnny were talking to me and then I find they're talking to you...LOL

Hugs to all
Hawk

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey Becca!!! I think I found you!!!

Johnny... Well, if you ever find yourself wanting to tweet... Come look me up! I'll tweet with you!

Hawk, you know we are two birds of the same feathers!! hahaha!!
Hugs honey! Love ya!

A man called Valance said...

Darn. I tried Twitter and gave up on the dang blasted thing. Now if I'd have known you were there...

Tipping my hat to you, Cecile.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Well Mr V, it is never to late, lol!! You can still hop on over there!

Thanks for the tipping Mr. V! Hugs!