Wednesday, March 14, 2012










Just wanted you all to know...I'm still here. I've just gotten a new laptop and I'm trying to learn the ends and outs of it while writing a series I plan to sell. I'm putting in 16 hour days so please hang in with me while I work this crazy schedule out and find a normal time to write these books. If you're wondering why I don't get over to your places as much or as often as I use to....the picture below is me. 

TIRED.

I will find a way to return to blogsville one day and soon I hope. Just know in your hearts I care and when I can visit you I will. I'm writing a 45,000 to 60,000 word books and doing one a month now.
no time for much of anything else.

Just know I do read your comments and I thank you all for staying with me until I can get things more organized.
I will visit you all soon. NONE of you are forgotten or out of my thoughts.

Hugs
Hawk

6 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Go Hawk!
I can relate to that picture, :-)

Sia McKye OVER COFFEE

JJ Cocker said...

Ahhhhh... that puddy cat is so sweet! I'm also tagging you< Miss Hawk ;o)

A man called Valance said...

Goofing off again, huh? Keep pushing Hawk, you ain't there yet.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Sia!!

Big hugs darlin'!

LOL...yeah, that kitten shows me perfectly on most days these days.

;-)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

JJ!

Hey sweetie!

I saw the tag sweetie...thank you!
When I can get out from under this book I'll play! Promise!

Big cyber hugs
and thanks for thinking of me!
Hawk

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Cowboy!

No goofing off...just making a quick stopping to let ya' know I'm alive...

I'm almost done with book three!

HUgs
Hawk