Saturday, December 22, 2012


For all of you who have been wondering where I'm at:



As you know I had found a publisher and I got lost in creating my futuristic worlds. My days became sixteen hours days, seven days a week...producing an average 50,000 word book in a month, leaving no time for blogging or other things...but, such is the life of a writer that tends to be a workaholic by nature.
Anyway, before I could get my books to market I realized, the vision my publisher had, and the vision I had for my career were two different worlds. My dreams took a drive through a black hole. So, we agreed to go our separate ways. Being that Irish girl that I am, I didn't stay down long. I'm now on the hunt for a new publisher, and I'm hoping to find one soon....when I do I'll come back and tell you where you can find me and my erotic series.

BIG HUGS AND I'VE MISSED YOU ALL VERY MUCH
HAWK










6 comments:

Oscar said...

Dadblast it, Hawk, I'm sorry to hear about the breakup. Your time is coming! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

*Gives big super hug!*

Oscar...you're such a sweetheart, and thank you for understanding. I promise to make more time for some blog hoping.

hugs
Hawk

Johnny D. said...

I miss you. Merry Christmas.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Ah, me sweet, sweet Johnny! *big squeeze* I've missed you too...Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Many hugs
Hawk

Oscar said...

I'll be watching!

Dottie Taylor said...

Hi Hawk!

Just stopping by to see how you're doing? Hey, have you tried Crimson Romance? I'm published with them, and so far, it's been a pretty good experience. It's primarily ebook, then with print introduced later, depending on sales.

Dottie :)