Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bodyguard - Page two

 


PART TWO OF MISS HAVENS DIARY, ABOUT THE BODYGUARD, IS UP TODAY...DROP IN AND VISIT HTTP://HOUSTONHAVENS.BLOGSPOT.COM/


MS, HAVENS, AND BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT. 

EXCERPT OF THE BODYGUARD:

If by intent or by mistake Cage left the privacy window down and moved back to hold me in his strong arms. I felt my body heat with excitement as he searched my eyes for an answer. "You sure you want to do this?"
The devil that I am, my answered was a titillating French kiss.
He responded, stroking his tongue against mine in a fevered battle that made my pussy twitch with a stimulating warmth. His hands glided up my arms to uncross the hold I still had on the top of my dress. "Luke?" Cage called out to our driver. "Get us to where we need to be and then join me in a menage, will you? The lady here has a need only you and I can take care off."
"Yes, Sir."
My eyes darted toward the front of the limo. Luke's eyes held mine for a second before he glanced away. I felt a tingle between my thighs. I liked knowing he was watching. I murmured, "Suck them," to Cage arching my back just a little as the fabric fell to expose my breasts for Luke's mirrored gaze. 
His head blocked my view of Luke's hungry eyes as he sucked my nipples to hard peaks, making me moan at the delicious sensations. His tongue swirled around my nipple making it hard as I ran my hand up under his shirt to feel his hard muscles hidden under smooth skin.
His head came up and kissed me again before moving on to my neck. I loved having my necked kissed by his skilled lips. They were as soft as velvet. He used his intoxicating lips seductively, caressing the flesh along my neck with demure pecks, before latching on in a gentle suck before blazing down to the groove where he made me squirm in arousal with his vampire-like bite. 


HUGS
HAWK


7 comments:

Houston Havens said...

Thank you for the Promo! I hope all here who come by will enjoy a peek into my life and the books I love to write.

Kisses
Havens

elaing8 said...

Its hot! Go over now and read it :)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

LOL, I agree it's worth the visit!

Thanks for stopping by Elaine!


Hugs
Hawk

Oscar said...

This is an act of adultery, taking your blog to new heights and sexiness. Not exactly my cup of tea at the moment, but I wish you success at it!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey Oscar...

No worries, Ms Havens isn't an adulterer...she's a creation for that market and for those who enjoy that genre'...

If Havens isn't for you that's fine...you can still come here to visit...I'll be here posting now and then.

hugs
Hawk

Oscar said...

Hawk, I didn't mean adultery in the literal sense. I was playing with the term, like you were moving on to more adult writing, i.e., erotica, more adult-ery. I'll be stopping in for a visit now and then to see what's going on.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oscar! Hey hon...LOL!

*swipes hand over head - missing everything as usual*

As far as my blog here... as you've come to see thorough the years - I cover everything...from YA (young adult - a few weeks ago with author Veronica Bennett - Guardians) reading to erotica (Havens and Snow Authors)...to my own (Knight) articles from government secrets to the cover-up of UFOs and the mystery of Faeries...I cover it all. That's just the writer in me...I should have been a hard core news reporter...but then America wouldn't know what to do with me (We'd have "Watergate" type articles everyday) ~ I'm a believer in TRUTH...so I'll expose "the bad guy" whenever possible...even in my novels...as you know...it doesn't matter what genre' I write I expose TRUTH within every story I tell...I write fiction buried in TRUTHS.