Monday, July 22, 2013

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!


                                        
    

Hey Everyone!

Just a shout out for our friend the Smutty Hussy...she's moved her awesome review site All I Want and More to WORDPRESS. 
 Love books but not sure which one to buy?

Here's the link below...don't miss a hot review ~ one day you'll be reading about my books there (if I'm lucky - you've got to be really good to get her review), and be sure to make the change in your addie! You'll be seeing me follow her over there very soon, and I hear MZ. HAVENS is making the same move as well.

http://alliwantandmorebooks.wordpress.com/

Big Hugs
Hawk








1 comment:

john george said...

"No big economic region outperforms Houston, a metropolitan area of more than 5 million people that boasts arguably the strongest big-city economy in the nation


houston acupuncture