Saturday, August 31, 2013

DO YOU WANNA BE PUBLISHED?

 

HEADS UP AND EARS OPEN!


In the next four weeks I will be posting an article by Evan Marshall (who was an editor with major New York publishing houses and has run his own successful literary agency for fiction writers for nearly 30 years) and Martha Jewett (who also is a former editor for major New York publishing houses).


They have kindly agreed to write an article of major interest to all of us authors, beginner writers and anyone interested in the ways of the new publishing world! They currently have software (future post to tell you about it and another post with a contest coming up to win this software for TWO very LUCKY winners, and free e-books for FOUR LUCKY winners!). And I will have an interview with them coming up as well.


They also have e-books for writers, as well as a resource site at themarshallplan.net which contains many articles they've written for writers at all stages of your careers.



I AM EXCITED THEY PICKED ME TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS FOR ALL OF YOU! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! DO NOT MISS THIS COMING MONTH OF POSTS!



This is why I've posted here today...so you have time to tell your writer friends and mark it on your calendars!



Don't miss this ~ I know several PUBLISHED AUTHORS who have used this software to get a step ahead in this business! If you'll remember awhile back, I did a post with CAROL HENRY who spoke highly about this software and you can add me to the list ~ IT IS FABULOUS!


Hugs
HAWK

2 comments:

Oscar said...

I'll be paying attention since I have The Marshall Plan for Novel Writing which I bought a few years ago.

Houston A.W. Knight said...

I have it too! It's an awesome program...what I would have given to have had this when I first started writing...I hope you win! Oh, and the books are amazing too!

Hugs Oscar