Monday, September 16, 2013

AWESOME CONTEST COMING UP BUT FIRST...

Years ago when I started this blog...I started it for beginner writers...to share the secrets I spent years learning on how to write and get published. I shared the books on writing that I felt gave me better insight into the craft and told you little things I picked up on my journey. Today, I've come back to my roots and I have to share a very important tool that I wish I would have had so many years ago! Had I had this software, my journey wouldn't have been so long to accomplish, nor so difficult.





Last week I posted an article by Evan Marshall and Martha Jewett (Two very wonderful people who are business savvy literary agents/editors) who have worked hard to help their authors succeed in their goals to publication by coming up with a software program that helps an author keeps her/his story from sagging, missing peak points and falling short of an exciting end.

This program NOVEL WRITING SOFTWARE helps the author come up with all the pertinent ingredients to plotting a best selling novel. I have this software and I highly recommend it for all new writers and even for those of you that have been writing for years, but can't seem to "get" what you're missing from your stories to get the book published.

This software will help you "get there" and it's so easy! This is a MUST software for ALL writers and authors! No more writer's blocks. No more "where is this story going?". No more guess work on making your character's come alive on the page!

This detailed, step by step software gets YOU and your story ready, so when you sit down to write the only thing you have to worry about is showing and telling your tale.

Best of luck in your efforts to get published (take the easy path and buy this software)

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE OPPORTUNITY ~ EVAN AND MARTHA ARE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE ~ SO PLEASE COMMENT AND THEY'LL ANSWER.


Come back next Monday Sept 23rd for the Marshall & Jewett contest and how two very lucky writers can win this software program and four others will win free e-books (3 books each)!

Hugs